Chapter 40

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

The weather was bright and sunny yet still remained cooling with the hint of a breeze. I opened the window feeling the cold wind touching me. But suddenly in the cold, I felt warm too. My love, my husband wrapped his hands around my waist, warming me with the blanket of his warmth.
"You'll catch a cold.. " he kissed my neck.
He turned back to face him, I hold his chin and connect our lips which he gladly returns. I licked his lips and in return, he chased for mine.

After a few moments of ravishing his sinful lips, I let his lips rest but he frowned and I chuckled

"Baby Let's go shopping. We will be leaving tomorrow. I want to buy so many gifts for everyone"
He hugged me nuzzling my neck.
"Can't we stay here for a few more days."
He said sadly.
"My love... We can come back here again. But you need to prepare for the Inauguration of Art Gallery. And Did you forget that you have a meeting with Mr. Ou Liu on this Monday."
I replied moving my hands on his back.
"Hmmm.. Let's go shopping but before we are going to the beach." He said looking at me. He pulled back himself but not before giving me a soft peck on my lips...
"Okay..." Arggh. I love this man.

After 20 mins we were standing before a beautiful scenery.

We were holding hands running barefoot on the sand.

"Wang Yibo" I yelled looking at him

"I love you..." I shouted declaring my love for him.
He laughed and God I fell in love with him again. He looked so eternal laughing freely.
I started running and he chased me. Soon I was engulfed in his arms.
I giggled when he kissed my neck.
"Yibo...."
"Baby... You know you are so beautiful." He said.
I frowned " I am a man for God's sake... I am handsome... "
"Okay okay... Handsome but all mine. " he kissed on my lips.
"All yours my love"

We were playing in the water

We were playing in the water. Running chasing each other and I have to say that we had fun.

'It's hard to explain what I loved about Yibo, I love watching him, I can spend the whole day just watching him and doing nothing, I love his genuine smile, I love it when he is carefree playing like a child. Ahhh I am doomed in this life.'

After a while, we got tired and sat on smooth soft sand watching the sky changing it's color slowly.

"Zhan.." His voice sounded calm and my heart started beating fast again. He has that effect on me... Oh God..!
I looked at him curiously
"Thank you... "
I had to say I was surprised to hear him.
His smile was so sweet.. his face even more beautiful close-up. I know he was busy reserves and cold. Now he is free & happy.
"There is no need of sorry and thank you between us.." I replied and planted a kiss on his chubby cheeks. He is adorable...!!

It seemed he will be going to keep surprising me these days. I am seeing another Wang Yibo and I must say this is the best one I got to know.

After spending half an hour sitting there we came to the hotel room. Showered together and changed.
We went shopping but before we stopped at the fancy looking restaurant to eat something.
After 2 hours of shopping, my legs were numb so we came back to our room. Yibo called the hotel staff and order dinner.

We chatted while we ate... He asked me about my orphanage days and I told him everything I remembered.
He told me about childhood. How he misses his mother. And everything that happened after his father married another woman. Well, I already knew some part of this but I didn't tell him. He was guilty of blaming his father. He told me about the accident that happened in the art gallery.
And things just felt so easy as we talked.. it wasn't often that I felt comfortable opening up to other people. And the same goes for him because I know he doesn't have many friends in his life. I felt proud somehow when he was opening up to me. We are already married but we didn't get much chance to know each other better. Everything was dramatic and rushed.

somehow we'd ended up sprawled on the bed while we'd had our conversation… both of us worn out. "Aghh... I am tired." Yibo groaned, giving a loud yawn.
I looked over at him to find him smiling at me.
"I love you..." He was sleepy... And I cooed seeing him this cute and adorable.
"I love you more." I kissed the tip of his nose.
He rolled me over, adjusting his position so I could lay my head on his shoulder wrapping me up in his arms as I drifted off to sleep .

-----------------------------------------------------------------
No, proofread.
Hello readers... Sorry for the late updates.
I am down with a fever and having a severe headache. I can't bring myself to write more. I will try to update soon.
And yes I am trying to write a different story which I will publish soon.
But I need your help... Please tell me which cover is more suitable... I am confused...

 I am confused

I am not so good at designing but I gave it a try