Chapter 25

No proofreading..

Author's P.O.V
Wang yibo’s heart flopped over in his chest. dear lord! What I did...
Xiao Zhan was lying Unconscious.
'Fear of loosing his life'
That’s how Yibo felt in that moment, knowing it was all his fault. He had gone too far this time.
Xue Yang tapped on his shoulder he looked at him.
"Yibo..."
"How did this happened.. I clearly told you I just want to see him scared. But look at him.. " He greeted his teeth.
"It wasn't our men. When driver left him there. He called me to inform that he left Zhan. Our men were late. When they reached there , some people were trying to molest him" molest him??? they touched him!!! O my God' yibo thought. Our men saved him but he was in critical condition so they admitted him to hospital. If they weren't reach there... " Yibo cut him
"Kill them... Who touched him, yibo looked into Yang's eyes , kill them...." Yang shivered hearing Yibo's dark voice. But soon he nodded and left.

The doctor came out of ICU

The doctor came out of ICU. Yibo rushed to him.
"How is he???" Yibo said impatiently
"You are...???"
"His husband; Wang yibo. Tell me Doctor...?" He tries to regain control of his breath
" ohh!!! Mr. Wang.
Thank the person who took him here on time. He was brutally beaten. He had lost so much blood. He is out of danger now but his right hand is fractured. no internal injuries but still he is very weak

.. He is unconscious but will awake after few hours.
You can meet him after we transfer him to private room." Doctor patted yibo's shoulder and left.

After 1 hour zhan was transferred to private room. Yibo was seating on stool near his bed.
His face was swollen and an awfully colorful assortment of bruises covers his neck and face.  Red lines around his wrist.  His hair is disheveled. His paled face was showing his pain.   
Yibo touch zhan's face carefully. A year fall from his eyes seeing the beautiful man lying here Unconscious.

'What if his men weren't reach there at time. He doesn't want to imagine those things. Whose fault is this... All his.. how Can he be this cruel. What if... ??? So many questions are circling in his mind.' Yibo thought
He got a call from Uncle. Yibo told him about Xiao Zhan and Asked him he could Accompany Yuan. He requested him not to tell Yuan about Zhan which uncle gladly accepted. Uncle told him to take Care of Zhan.
He informed Yanli & cheng about Zhan thinking that Zhan must be needed his friends after gaining conscious.

Half an hour later Yanli arrived. He told her about his condition & left them alone. He was waiting outside when he got call from Seungyoun.
He walked out to the corner of floor so he can talk privately.
"Tiger... I found out about Wen Qing. She was a con girl and his brother Wen Chao is wanted criminal. she died in accident 3 years ago. But I found some properties in Greece which was bought two months ago, in the name of Wen Qing. I don't know if both of girls are same. I will dig in everything give me sometime okay."
"Mnn" yibo replied and disconnect the call.
Wen Qing..
'May be ziyi she is the one who bought property as her dr friend already said that ziyi prepared everything to leave with her lover. But what about con girl.. ' yibo thought walking towards Xiao zhan's private room. He stops when he heard a fimliar voice.
'ziyi...!!'
He stopped there to hear their conversations.
"Miss Yanli. I know I Lied but I am really sorry. I just wanted to befriended him. "
Ziyi tried to convince Yanli
"Stop pretending Mrs Wang or should I say Wen Qing. Whatever the reason was You clearly betrayed our trust. Now leave "
Yanli said in cold voice.
"Please Let me be here. He is my friend. I never wanted to harm him. He is very important to me" Ziyi said crying. Yanli looked at her suspiciously.