Chapter 46

Author's POV

"Brother....??" Yibo picked up his brother's call.
"Yibo... Yubin came last night. he got a big project drama. So He wants to celebrate with us. Now we are free for a few days so Let's go clubbing. Cheng and Rubin both are pestering me like crazy. Let's celebrate ours and Zhan's success too..."
"Okay Brother. I'll inform Zhan, Xue Yang, and Seungyoun. " yibo replied. He wanted to spend his free time with Zhan alone but He can't deny his brother's request and it's true that it's been long since they had Fun.
"I'll send you the address. I will come directly after the meeting. Meet me there at 7. Okay. " 
After Haikuan disconnected the call. Yibo called Yang and Seungyoun to inform them about their Night plan.
Yibo called Zhan about their plan and Zhan sounds very excited.
__________________________________________
At 6 Yibo came Yuan was playing with Aunt Xue. When he saw his father he ran to him with tiny legs.
"Ohh... My baby. What are you playing? " Yibo asked him kissing his chubby cheeks.
"Yuan is fixing that puzzle."
He spends a few minutes with his son playing with him. Then he informed him that they are going to meet with their friends so they won't be here.
"Don't be naughty. Let aunty clean you. Go to sleep early okay."
"Okay, Father. But I wanted to hear more stories from Daddy. " Yuan pouted
"Ummm.. sorry my baby. But Papa will take you Zoo tomorrow. If you be a good boy tonight.."
"Okay father.. I'll be a good boy." Yuan kisses yibo's cheek. He ruffled Yuan's hair and marched to his bedroom.
He saw Zhan was almost ready. He was styling his hair. Zhan looked damn sexy.

Zhan was busy making his hair when a pair of hands sneaked and grabbed his waist

Zhan was busy making his hair when a pair of hands sneaked and grabbed his waist. Zhan looked at the mirror and smiled finding his husband's gaze on him. He flinched when hot breath landed on his neck. Yibo softly kissed on Zhan's neck.
"If you'll this sexy... I don't want to go anywhere... I.. just.. want.. to..fuck..you..right.. here!! "
Zhan shivered to hear Yibo's husky voice. He digits twitched hearing his husband's wish.
"Babe... You can have me later... Now go and get ready." Zhan said and turned looking at his husband's eyes who neatly wanted to devour him.
He blinked and pouted " please.." who can resist his cute pout. Yibo sighed. He walked inside the washroom took a cold shower. When he walked out, zhan was nowhere in the room. He must be with Yuan He thought.
He got ready in the next 15 minutes when Zhan came back.
"Holy shit" Xiao Zhan blurted out looking at his husband.