Chapter 39 🔞

Mature Content
Hey guys don't blame this poor Author as it is their honeymoon and they need some romance right..?? (😉😉😉😉)
I hope my Readers won't be disappointed cuz I don't know if I am good at writing smut or not.

Author's P.O.V

Zhan woke up as he doesn't felt the warmth in his body. He looked at the other side of bed and found it empty.
Just when the door of washroom opened.
Yibo walked out of washroom wearing only towel that's when Zhan's realized that they slept naked. He blushed remembering how they loved each other.
"Good morning Love" Yibo said smiling at him. "Good morning..." Zhan replied and make space for yibo to join.
Yibo smiled at his husband,joined him on the bed and pulled him closer showering him with soft kisses. Zhan smiled letting himself drown in the wet kisses. Yibo hands grabbed him ,everywhere touching Zhan's soft skin. Zhan let a soft moan.
"Ahhh.. Yibo..." yibo pressed a soft kiss on his neck.

Zhan arched his neck to make more access for Yibo. Yibo grinned and started sucking. After few seconds he Pulled back looking at art he just designed. He felt like he marked his husband as his. Zhan wrapped his hands around yibo's broad shoulder and pulled him close. He pressed his lips against Yibo's lips demanding his full attantion.
Zhan sat on his knees and bend down to kiss yibo's neck. He pressed a wet kiss,let out his tongue and trailed his neck to his chest. He pressed his lips around Yibo's one nipple started sucking it.
"Ummah... Zhan." Yibo moaned helplessly.
Zhan smriked seeing his husband's reaction it encouraged him more. Zhan opened the towel wrapped around yibo's hip and throw it.
Zhan started licking other nipple and pinching the rest one. Yibo's hand were all over his body making his desire grow more. He kissed on his stomach, his v line and started sucking on his belly button.
His hands circled around Yibo's cock which was hard as rock. He started stroking it slowly moving his thumb at the tip which was already wet dripping precum.
On hearing yibo moaned at his touch he kissed yibo's tip of cock while moving his hands at yibo's torso. Yibo was on cloud nine as his husband was touching him sensually. He wanted grab his hair, and fuck his mouth hard but he controlled Himself and let zhan do whatever he wanted to do with him. Zhan spread Yibo's leg and touched yibo's digit against his. Yibo closed his eyes and his head was thrown back as he felt a wave of pleasure.
Zhan breathed heavily " Yibo.... How are you feeling"
"Zhan... " Yibo said huskily but before he could continue Zhan bend down and take him into his mouth.
Yibo gasp with the sudden attack he bit his lower lip.
Zhan licked the tip and trailed his tongue on Yibo's length. He swirled his tongue around Yibo's hard dick. And started sucking bobbing his mouth up and down at first it was slow but as he adjusted himself he started moving fast. Yibo's dick growing bigger as Zhan started bobbing fast, he grabbed Zhan's hair and started moving his hips fucking Zhan's sinful mouth.
"Faster" yibo uttered barely. Zhan looked at him,his eyes met with Yibo who was looking at him sucking his cock with lustful eyes.
"Ahh... Baby you are so good...!!!
"Hmmm" zhan replied filled with his cock.
"You look sexy,.. ahhhh,, taking my digit full..."
Zhan wrapped his mouth tighter continue looking at yibo's half lidded eyes. He felt yibo's cock deeper and dug his nails on yibo's thighs taking him fully in Inside his mouth.
"Zhan... I m..." Yibo groaned. Zhan's understood and started sucking him with full speed. Yibo shoot his came inside Zhan's mouth and he gulped it. Yibo looked at him surprised.
Zhan sat up wiped his mouth with his back of hands. And smiled looking at yibo's flushed face.
"Fuck...that was so good... " Yibo spoke grabbed Zhan by hair pulled him close and kissed him hard tasting his own cum.
They pulled apart to catch their breath .
"I love you so much " yibo said looking at Zhan's doe eyes.
Zhan pecked on his lips and rest his head on yibo's chest listening to his heartbeat.
"Yibo I am hungry...." Zhan said while rubbing his stomach.
"Come.. let's shower than we can go to the Nearby Cafe" Yibo said kissing his head.
"Shower... to.. Together..???" Zhan said stuttering.
"Yes.. I already saw everything...ohh. Are you shy my love...??" Yibo said grinning.
"Noo.. who said,?? I am not shy.." he stand up from bed and walked inside Washroom. Yibo smiled and followed him. They brushed their teeth while Yibo was focusing on Zhan's curvy figure. He teased him touching here and there. Yibo stand under shower and turn on the nob.