Chapter 19

Wen Qing'/Meng Ziyi's P.O.V

When they Arrived back at their penthouse, Haikuan went for his office so Ziyi was alone there. She marched to her room and started throwing Everything.
"I won't let that happen. I won't.... Nooooooo" she was shouting crazily, throwing things here and there.
"There is something fussy here. Out of nowhere you married to Yibo. I will find out soon." She smiled evilly.
She took out her phone from her handbag and make a call
"Hello, Brother You need to come here."
After a short conversation she disconnected the call. She sat on couch.

'I never thought in my life I have to go back to the World from where I came. But for you, Xiao Zhan ,I will be 'Wen Qing' again. It's your fault. I was having a peaceful life, yes there was no love but I never cared until you came. How you captivated my heart with your bright smile, soothing voice, innocent face (too cute, too kind). Now I have to bring Wen Qing' Again whom I buried deep inside my heart, My dark secret.'

My mother was died giving birth to Me. My aunt brought me up with her own son. Her husband left her after making her pregnant. I never saw my mother but for me my Aunt was like my mother. She loved me like her daughter. We became pauper because of my father's alcohol addiction. He used beat me to vent his anger and
If my aunt and cousin had come to save me, he threatened them to leave the house.
One day he exceed his Sin. He sold my Aunt as a repayment of his loan for alcohol. When I and My cousin came back from playing ground, We saw He was taking her forcefully to Black car parking outside of the house. Aunty was crying, begging him that she is his sister but He said thats why he has the right to sell her. My blood was boiling with rage. I took a metal spade and hit his head forcefully. A blood shovel started flowing from his head. I frightened I walked to my Aunt and embraced her, I was only 12. My cousin joined Us he was 10 that time. Finally my Aunt came back to her sense. We decided to ran and hide from here, we didnt have much things to pack so We packed our clothes and some food. My Aunt sent us outside of house and she closed all the windows and door so no one can enter inside & set a fire to one room.

We left that place & came to Shenzhen. My Aunt started working as an waitress there. I and my cousin joined a govt school there. After few months my cousin joined a local gang. He started working for them to earn money. We both didn't want to live poor life. Aunt didnt have any slightest doubt on us , we hidden Everything from her. After he dominated his place in that gang, I also started work with him, as cunning Girl. We trashed people and looted money from them. One day Aunt knew about our work So we promised we would never do such things. But only after 1 year she too died with a disease and left us orphan.
My cousin again joined that gang but I didn't wanted to break my promise. So We decided to play one last game so I can settle down and live a luxury life. We found Wang Haikuan, he was kind, Rich & single. A perfect bait.
My brother tracked his routine and I played my Card well. One day at the parking lot I sat forcefully in his car and told him that few peoples were following me. My brothers goon played their role very well. According to him, he saved me that day. After that I played the poor inncent lady and he Fell into the trap. I made him fall in love with me with my great acting.

For him I am Meng Ziyi, orphan poor, innocent girl

For him I am Meng Ziyi, orphan poor, innocent girl. He believed in my drama and I became Mrs. Wang. His uncle didn't accept our marriage well I didnt give a damn about this I wanted to enjoy my luxury life. My life was perfect. A Rich handsome husband who adore me so much. He believed me blindly. His strings was in my hands. Everything was perfect.

But then You, Xiao Zhan, You came into my life like a fast train. I never thought that I could love someone even Haikuan, he was such a nice man but I never had any feelings toward him. 
But after just meeting you once I know you are everything that I wanted in my life. I made a plan to trap you like I trapped Haikuan. But for you I wanted to be the person you can depend. I secretly bought a property in Greece So we could live a peaceful life there. With the help of my brother I started a small restaurant there.

But then a problem ensued, I got pregnant. I didn't want to loose you. So with the help of my friend I aborted the baby and told her to made fake reports that I can never be pregnant again. It was a perfect plan. I forced Kuan emotionally for divorce. That fool loved me so much I knew After few days he will do anything I wanted. And will share some money property too.
Everything was going smoothly until today. You got married , that to a man & the man was no one but my brother in law, Wang Yibo.
'I don't care how far I need to go but I will make you mine for sure'
You have to love me, you have to come with me.
Imagine a beautiful life together baby. This dream will come true soon.

The click and close of the door made me sit up straighter and glance at door.
It was my husband. He panicked seeing the scattered room.
'You came at perfect time, husband'
"Ziyi, baby what Happened. The room it's.."
I started crying bitterly. I ran and hugged him tightly.
"Kuan, Uncle even accepted Zhan & their relationship. He didn't forgave me. I don't what I have done, Why he hate me ???? Am I that bad. Am I not good enough for you. See.. no one wants me. My baby abodened me to. I Am a barren he will never accept me. Why I can't have a family.    Leave me baby, I am not deserving for your love.. " I was smiling inwardly.

"No baby, what are you saying. You are the best woman in world. Please don't cry. I will never leave you no matter what. I love you much. Is my love is not enough"
I made some distance and looked at him.
He wiped my tears with his thumb and hold my neck lovingly.  He kissed my forehead. And I pressed my head to his Chest.
"Baby, please talk to Uncle na. I too want to have a family. I was orphan I have always been deprived of family, Destiny is too cruel to me. " I sobbed in his chest.
He sighed and started stroking my hairs.

And As I knew He talked to his uncle on call and told him about my miscarriage. He pleaded him. Finally uncle allowed us.

'perfect. I only need to convince Zhan, he must be angry after knowing the truth about my marriage and my name. I need to made a story for him to believe. I will think about that. My Xiao zhan...' I thought.

*Boring Chapter. No proofreading.
Sorry guys if you are disappointed.
I will try make story more interesting for you.
And please bear with poor mistakes.
I was not in a good mood today ☹️☹️☹️