Chapter 18

Wang Yibo's P.O.V
I watched the person I loved, holding his Tears. I wanted to hold him, ask him , Why he had done wrong, Why he can't be the person he showed, Why He hidden the monster inside. But No., He doesn't deserve my concern. There weren't any clear thoughts running inside my mind, I was loosing my composure seeing him .
I threatened him and of course about the accident of his brother, I lied to him. See you too love your brother , you can sign the contract of you slavery. I can kill anyone who dare to hurt my brother. But I won't kill you. I will make sure to kill your pride, your emotions, your love......everyday! I will kill you slowly...
But seeing him crying, the desire was deep enough that I wanted to reach him, hide him.
After he signed the contract I left him there ...... Alone!
I headed to my mother's house.

It was so hard for me. I was falling down with no end. I fell in bed, eyes closed. A tear fell from those Beautiful eyes. It was hard to be a person, I am not.
I just lay there like a soul sucked out of Me.
'I need to do it. I will make them pay for each tear of my brothers eyes.
She wanted to fly from here with him. I'll make sure to cut you wings.'

Next Day, I was waiting for him

Next Day, I was waiting for him. I already planned everything and there he is, with my Yuan.
I picked him up, He is so innocent, doesn't know his father's real face. Poor child.
I warned Xiao Zhan about the consequences he can face.
I loved to see Fear in those beautiful, deceiving Eyes.
Well He must have informed Ziyi about the deal.
As we enter inside Uncle, brother,Meng Ziyi, yang , Seung Youn & Mrs Xue were already waiting in Hall..
Why..??
Because I called them to gather because I have a surprise for them.
They were confused seeing Xiao Zhan & Yuan with me. Uncle looked at me like he want answers.
But As I can see, Ziyi was shocked too.
Wasn't she aware of this????
I heard a whisper ' Wen Qing'
It was Zhan. I looked back at Zhan
He was shocked too. Xiao Zhan eyes wandered around room he was embarrassed, he looked down.
I cleared my throat.
So here it goes...
I was hold Yuan with one hand and with other hand I hold Xiao Zhan's Hand. I can sense his trembling fingers in my hand.

"I want to introduce my Husband, Wang Xiao Zhan".
And I waited for what was to come next.
Yuan looked at me He was confused too.
But he choose to be silent for a while
'Smart kid'.

The room filled with silence like you throw any needle, you would be able to hear the sound of that too. I was waiting for the blast. I know everyone must be shocked. And they should be ....right.. its a shocking news ofcourse.
All stood there in silence. Stunned as they were, they looked at each other and then back at me & Zhan.
But the worst expression was on that bitch's face. I liked that.
I know Uncle and brother need more explanation. While Yang & Seungyoun were normal, of course they know the drama going here'.
Thanks for the years of practice of my poker face. Nobody can sense my thoughts.
" I didn't knew how would you react when you learned the fact that I Love a Man. I can't loose him. I love him so much. I am sorry. I know you will not forgive my mistakes. If you don't want, then we will leave the House." I Bowed and Xiao Zhan' bowed too. I knew he is good at fooling people.
Now Uncle will be angry and he will kick me out of the house for sure. And after that I will take Xiao Zhan to hell. I was smirking inwardly.

For several minutes, the silence was unbroken.

"You are not going anywhere."
I gulped with uncle's commanding tone. "I am disappointed yibo but We don't mind if you love a man. " I couldn't met his eyes.
I am sorry Uncle I have my reasons

He spoke again while taking small steps towards us. Zhan hold my hand more tightly.
Uncle took Yuan from me and Looked at Zhan with Anger.
"I am disappointed in you too Xiao Zhan. But What happened is happened." He sighed and spoke again the words which shocked me to death " Welcome to the Family Wang Xiao Zhan" Xiao zhan Bowed to him.
Uncle kissed Yuan's cheek and smiled at
"welcome Yuan"

But I was in shock.
Ohh wait what..!!!. This can't be happening right. Uncle accepted us. Ohh fuck..
All this time others were silent but as Uncle welcomed them they all smiled except Meng Ziyi.
Yuan smiled brightly " Yeyyyy! Handsome Gege is my father Now..." He was shouting happily. His cheerful voice bring me down to earth.
Brother came to hug me
"Congratulations Brother.." He smiled at me and patted my back. I nodded.
He looked at Xiao Zhan " Congratulations brother in Law... Welcome to the family"
Xiao Zhan nodded " thank you Mr. Wang " he said in a audible Voice.
"No need to be formal Zhan. We are family Now" My brother said.
'He doesn't deserve it brother. He doesn't deserve your care. Only if you know he is a snake that bit your happiness.' I thought.
"Ziyi, Dear come here.." brother said to her, She smiled and walked towards us.
"She is my beloved Wife 'Wang Ziyi' " She smiled at him and Congratulate both of us.
But her eyes were betraying us. I know the hatred behind her smile.
Zhan looked shocked.
'What is he playing here. Why he is looking surprised. There must be a new plan to fool everyone but I am not going to fall in your trap again, Xiao Zhan. My plan failed to trap you alone but still I will make sure to hunt you'.
I was in middle of thoughts, Uncle spoke again
"Though you already married but you need marry again according to our tradition. You know our families tradition well. Grand Wedding will be held in 2 months. ' he looked at brother" Kuan ,you make sure whether all preparation being done properly" Brother Nodded.

'What the fuck!!!! I can't marry this man for real.. my plan is backfiring at me... Think yibo think.. ok got it

"But uncle, When Media will know about the wedding they will surely disturb Zhan & yuan. They are not used to all this. "

Uncle raise his one hand
"They have to learn. No more discussion. I accepted your mistake that doesn't mean, I forgive you....
You both are having Traditional wedding, that's final. " He said in Sharp voice.
I Nodded in acceptance.
'I will find a way in two months'

"It's already lunch time, Yang , Seungyoun have lunch with us today okay. " My brother said and gestured aunty.
They all headed to Dinning Room
When they left I turned Back
"Welcome to the Hell, husband" I smirked.

*Bear with small mistakes

..............
*Bear with small mistakes..
Thank you for showing show much with votes & comments.
I'll update soon about meng Ziyi's P.O.V.

I know you all are curious... 😉😉😉
Well it is clear that Wen Qing & Meng Ziyi is the same Person with different names.