Chapter 41

Wang Yibo's POV

We just landed at the airport after flying all night day. Arriving airport in the morning we were so tired but seeing my bundle of joy & brother were waiting for us at the exit make my heart so full.
Yuan beamed with joy seeing us rushing to him. I almost run to take him into my arms when shouted loudly "father...dad...".
I picked him up in my arms and kissed his chubby cheeks
" I missed you, my boy..." He kissed me back on my cheeks and giggles with happiness.
.Zhan pouted seeing us " now you love your father more... Traitor" awww my drama Queen. Yuan shakes his head and jumped to his arms. He kissed him and hugged him tightly.
I hug my brother who was watching us amusingly.
On our way home zhan told them about our experience and me and my brother had a small discussion about work.
I observed him closely. He has lost some weight. He is showing his gentle calming smile to us but his heart was burning volcano. I need to do something. I have to talk about this to zhan. We need to help him.
When we reached home Uncle and Aunt Xue Were very happy to see us. But what was shocking is when uncle hugged Zhan.
Now they love him more.
Seeing my family I was so happy. I pray to God that we live safe and happy always.
We went to our room and I hugged my zhan. My world is in my Arm again.
"I love you, Zhan," I whispered in his ears and chuckled seeing his shiver.
"I love you too Bo.." He hugged me more tightly. Ahhh this is heaven.

We took a shower together lazily

We took a shower together lazily. I called yang and sengyoun to join us for lunch.
We took the time to rest in bed for half an hour and after that, we had our lunch together with my family.

Yuan was jumping on bed seeing so many toys and gifts. Zhan gifted a special pack of green tea to uncle as he was fond of different kinds of teas. For Kuan Ge, we gifted him a Rolex watch. We even bought gifts for Aunt, Yang, and sengyoun.

When Yang & your left Zhan and Yuan decided to play and I offered my brother if he would like to have a small walk in the garden which he agreed quickly.

We were sitting on the soft grass & my little bunnies were playing on a lap. I chuckled seeing them. Looks like they missed me too.

Brother was smiling seeing us but that smile didn't reach his eyes.
"Brother...." He knew what I wanted to ask.
"I am fine Yibo."
He said but I know him well.
I accompany him sitting together in silence. I want to make him feel that he has me and our family.
"Yibo I am sorry. It was all because of my wrong judgment. I was too stupid to..."
I didn't let him finish
"Brother. Don't blame yourself okay. If there is anybody at fault that they are the ones who have a black heart, not you. And you have me and our family. We love you."
He nodded but I saw his eyes filled with tears. OO brother.

We talked about the upcoming important event. It will be held on after two weeks and the most important task is to convince Mr. ou, the famous painter. I hope nothing goes wrong.

We sat there in silence for almost 2 hours. Brother gets a call from officer li and his calm expression changes to a shocked one.
I looked at him curiously waiting for him to end the call. After call disconnected he took a deep breath.
"That woman*... She committed suicide "
Their stepmother.
Call me cruel but I don't care even if she died.

Later brother went to his company and I joined my bundles of happiness. I can't imagine my life without them. The human mind is greedy it can not be satisfied the more he gets the more he seeks.
I played with yuan and listened to his experience he had. He is a very good and obedient child. And for me, my family is just perfect.

We spent the whole evening with him. Zhan was teaching him how to draw and color
And my baby boy was listening to him carefully. Just when the idea pops up in my mind.
I went out of the room and called my brother. I told him about my idea and he agreed happily than I headed to my uncle's room. I knocked and he called me in.
I told him about the idea and he was beyond happy. He asked me about the project and I told him everything in detail about the whole plan.  I will surprise my zhan so I will not let him find what is cooking here... I giggled thinking about his reaction. Uncle patted my back just then I realized what I did. He laughed at me first then told me that he is very happy for me and very proud of my choice of a life partner.

Later in the evening at the dinner Brother said that he wanted to go back to his penthouse but uncle forbids him from leaving the house again.
I agreed with my uncle, I don't want to live alone.

After tucking Yuan in his bed my love joined me on our bed. This is the peace I was lacking in my life.
I hovered him and kissed him senseless only apart when we were breathless.
"My love... Aren't you satisfied at honeymoon" he said mischievously while opening the buttons of my shirt one by one?
"I can't get enough of you.." I groan...
I kissed him again tracing each corner of his sinful mouth. I worshipped his body the whole night...

 I worshipped his body the whole night

Thank you so many readers for your lovely comments

Thank you so many readers for your lovely comments. I am really happy that my readers love me this much. And I am sorry to took long to write this chapter. I am perfectly fine but still dealing with headaches. ..
Thank you for waiting.
Love you guys..

Aaj mausam bada beimaan h

Aaj mausam bada beimaan h.... Hahaha