Chapter 22

Hello again Readers..
Missed me?????
I was not in a good mood because of some personal reasons. Apologies...for keeping you all waiting
I was reading your comments.. thank you so much for your love...
I will try to update more often.

No proofread... Please bear with small mistakes..

__________________________________________
Xiao zhan's P.O.V
I was working on my laptop at office room replying some mails . I was so drawn in work when I felt someone's presence. I looked up and it was Wen Qing'.
I totally forgot about her lies in between the chaos happening in my life. Seeing her here made me angry. I hate these type of people, liers. why she lied to me. ???I thought she liked me but she is already married.may be I was Wrong. But what was her intention.

"I am sorry Zhan" She said looking down.
"why you lied Mrs Wang. " I was angry but I tried to remain calm. I don't want make any scene here in Lan Mansion.

"I had my reasons" She looked at me with teary eyes

"I am listening."
She sat down on the chair. She was nervous, playing with her fingers.
"I was hiding my identity because I wanted to befriend you. Many people wants to get close to me after knowing that I am Mrs Wang, wife of successful businessman. They all are greedy. So I want some genuine friend in my life. After meeting you I realized that you were different from those greedy ones. I am sorry. " Saying these she shedded some tears.

"I understand but that doesn't mean I can forgive you Mrs Wang. Friendship demands trust and I can not trust you. It will be good for us if we maintain some distance " I said

I don't know why I am feeling she is lying again. I can't trust her again.

"Please call me Ziyi.
I didn't replied. After a moment of pause she said again
"Zhan... I was forced to marry Haikuan. I was orphan and working as a receptionist when I met Him. He fell in love with me and forced me marry him. I didn't have any choice..... I have no one in my life. I really want some friends in my life. I am sorry ..." She was sobbing saying every sentence.
She get up and left the room.
Both of the brothers are same, forcing people to get everything they want.

I felt sorry for her.. but at least Haikuan ge is kind person.  Whatever he did was wrong but I can see He love her a lot. And here I am , don't know the reason why Yibo is playing with my life.
I sighed.

It's already 2 pm. Lunch time. I got up walking towards the Dinning area. I reached at hall When I saw my best friends were sitting there. The atmosphere was tensed. She looked at me , confused. And A cheng he looked Angry.
What happened here'... ???

Yibo came to me smriking and hold my hand

Yibo came to me smriking and hold my hand. I looked at him questioningly.
" Baby I am really sorry I didn't know that you haven't told your family about our marriage. I just want to surprise you. I told them to join us for lunch as we planned to have family dinner. I am sorry " He faked his sadness.
My face paled hearing his words. How can you do that yibo. You said you won't hurt them. They will be disappointed at me.

'I won't forgive you Wang yibo'  I whispered so only Yibo can hear me.

I took a deep breath
calm down you can handle this ..
I walked to them where they were sitting. I tried to calm my frazzled nerves but with each step, his mind repeated the same words over and over
I hurt them. I am Sorry. I don't have any option. I will save you both.

I sat on my knees in front of them and hold Shijie's hands.
"I am sorry Jie. I was afraid to tell you the truth. Will you forgive your brother for his mistakes."
"A-cheng I am sorry. I thought you will judge me for being in love with a man. I am sorry I was coward. "

The entire time he had not looked up, afraid to meet His friends eyes, nervous about his past lies. Tears were freely flowing down from my eyes.

 Tears were freely flowing down from my eyes

A cheng stand up and made me stand too. They both hugged me tightly.
"You idiot. That's why I always said that you have no brain. Why would we judge you. If you love someone , we will accept him as our own family. " He patted my back & I sighed in relief.
They realesed me and Shijie gestured Yibo to come to her. He nodded and walked to us.
"Yibo, he is very precious to us. You are lucky my brother choose you. He never cared for himself , he always think about others. Please be with him always. Love him. Will you???" She asked him.
"I will take care of him. Love him till the last breath of my life"
He looked at me. In his eyes there were some emotions I couldn't understand. For a moment I thought He was serious. But the next moment I know I was Wrong.

Uncle assured my friends that they will take care of Me & Yuan. And they accepted us wholeheartedly.
And my friends they Bowed to him to Show their gratitude. Uncle told them to join us in lunch.

When we were Sitting in dinning. Haikuan Ge & Meng Ziyi Came to join us.
Shijie was surprised. "Wen Qing'.." she Wishpered.
I Hold her hand and she looked confused.
"I will tell you later " I Wishpered.

Cheng Bowed to them
'Cheng never met Wen Qing. Of course he knows who is she. Mrs Wang. '
I need to talk to them about her. I don't know why my intuition don't let me trust her.
Yibo was feeding Yuan carefully. He will be a good father I thought.

Dinner was peaceful. After Dinner Ziyi asked Yuan to if he would like to play with her, but He denied saying that he wants to spend some time with Shijie & cheng.

Shijie , Cheng , I & yuan were sitting inside Yuan's Room. They were happy seeing His room.
"Yibo surely dotted yuan so much. "
Shijie said smiling.
I agreed.

He cared for everyone except me.

After playing a while Yuan slept. I tucked him in his bed.

"Zhan, now tell me the truth.!!! Wen Qing is Meng Ziyi, Mr. Haikuan's Wife???? And why she is pretending not to know us... " Shijie questioned me. Cheng looked at us confusedly.
I told them everything ziyi told me about her past and reasons that she lied to us.
Cheng shakes his head.
"I don't believe that. Boss can never do this kind of thing. He is very kind. I was working for him for almost 3 years. They mutually fall in love with each other. I don't know why she is accusing boss for such things.. " Cheng said.
His statement made me more confused.

" I think Cheng may be right. But we can't judge people without knowing the complete truth. Zhan you should be careful." Shijie said to me.
I nodded.
"Well Zhan I never knew you will fall for that Hitler so soon and I can't believe that you are already married. Hunhh.." Cheng  said.
Awkward silence ensued. 
' are they suspecious.. comeon !!! zhan say something ,you can't let them know.'
Yibo's words echoed in his head.
'no no I can't say the truth. Zhan don't let them know anything'
Cheng's eyes narrowed in confusion.
I let out a soft chuckle
"Are you jealous that I have a handsome husband...  Don't worry I will find someone handsome for you who can handle you grumpiness" I laughed & shije smiled shaking her head. And Cheng he Hit me on my chest...
atmosphere become normal again.

,...........,........