Chapter 23

No proofread

Author's P.O.V
Yibo told his uncle that he should send Haikuan & ziyi on a trip because they both are very stressed after losing their baby. So Haikuan & ziyi went trip of hongkong Island so they can spend some time together. Ziyi didn't wanted to leave but she can't refused it as after a long time Uncle has accepted her and she need to live the Lan Mansion so she could win Zhan's Heart.

1 week has gone pretty quickly. Yibo's Past week schedule was very hectic as he need to finish many remaining works of company including his mother's dream, the art gallery.
Yibo was exhausted and overworked. Well he spend most of his time working.
He never forget to spend some time every day for Yuan. Because of the absence of Ziyi He doesn't have to keep an eye on Zhan but He usually vent his anger on Zhan by hurting him. Yibo made him to do his daily chores like Washing his clothes, arranging his clothes & accessories even polishing his shoes. Yesterday He spills hot tea on him and pretended that it was accidental. Whenever they both were alone he doesn't loose a chance to mock him with harsh words.
It was unbearable for Zhan but he was Silently bearing yibo's actions for hoping that one day he will get free from the hell.
_________________
Yuan was busy playing with his toys when Xiao zhan enter in his room hold a glass of milk. Yuan looked at him and smiled brightly.
Zhan gave him that glass which he drank like a obedient child Zhan kissed his forehead and said
"Its time to sleep baby"
Yuan pouted " But father hasn't come yet. "
Zhan felt bad for his child. Yes yibo cared for yuan but God knows how long they have to live here. What if yibo suddenly throw them out. It will be best for zhan but Yuan , he liked his father a lot.
"He might be busy at work baby.. you can meet him in morning. You know he will come to you " Zhan said and yuan nodded.
He knows his father will spend some time with him before going to work.
Zhan tucked yuan in bed and started stroking his hairs singing a lullaby. Listening to his dad's calming voice the boy drifted into deep sleep. Seeing his son sleeping peacefully a beautiful smile appeared in face of Xiao Zhan. He walked out of room.

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath and headed to Yibo's room as he need to prepare Yibo's clothes & shoes for tomorrow

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath and headed to Yibo's room as he need to prepare Yibo's clothes & shoes for tomorrow. After done with his task. He lay on couch trying to calm his frazzled nerves but his usual calm mind was unsettling with horror thoughts. He doesn't know why Yibo is toying with him. He always tried to remember if he had done anything wrong but nothing comes to his mind. He wants to ask this to Yibo but He knows that in return he will only get harsh words and anger. At first he tried to talk to Yibo why he is doing this but the latter hurt him more. After few days he decided to avoid him. But whenever they both left alone in Room Yibo doesn't Loose a chance to hurt him. Once he burnt him by spilling hot tea and pretended guilty in front of Uncle.

He was thinking about his time before meeting Wang Yibo

He was thinking about his time before meeting Wang Yibo. Everything was good not perfect but he was happy with small world. A single tear dropped from his eyes and it was followed by many.

Wang yibo came back from work and went directly to his son Yuan's Room. The latter was sleeping peacefully. He kissed on his forehead and headed to his Room. Yibo smiled as he entered the room and kept his movement silent as His enemy was in deep sleep.

He looked at zhan's Beautiful face

He looked at zhan's Beautiful face. The latter looked innocent. His eyes were tracing each curve of the other person, he stopped when he saw a burn mark in his hands. He did wrong he knew that but he can't let the culprit live that easily who is the cause of so many bad things happening in his brothers life.
He wanted to touch the mark , take his all the pain..
Many thoughts were hovering his mind. His mind and his heart were having a strong battle.
He opened his cupboard and took out a warm blanket and covered him carefully.

Yibo let out a deep sigh and stand by the window, watching up at the stars that were shining brightly today

Yibo let out a deep sigh and stand by the window, watching up at the stars that were shining brightly today. May be indicating that his life will get some bright Rays of happiness & warmth in upcoming days.. who knows..!!
________________________

Hello Readers

I'm Super excited today because it's my birthday! I will be busy with my family. But will try to update.
Well in upcoming chapter may be Yibo got some clues about the Truth... Let's see how he will react..
Till then take care of yourself
Will meet soon.
Lots of love...

My Hotttt baby 😍😍😍😍😍 gosh!!!!! I need some cold water

Bbye