Chapter 27

When I close My eyes
I always find you
Kissing my forehead,
Filling my empty heart,
Filling my empty soul.

___________________________________________
Xiao zhan's P.O.V.

I was trying to run and shouting for help but those men were laughing at me
"No one is going to help you.... We will use you untill we feel satisfied." Saying this the leader grabbed my hair roughly.  The man Punched me on my face and the other three joined him and kicking me beating the soul out me.
"Arghhh...leave me..." I was shouting" please
.. arghhh.... somebody help... me..... "
When I heard few voices...
"Omg Ron!!! He is the one... They.. they are.."
"Hey... !!! Leave that man."
"Please... Help m.." I was trying to say something but I couldn't... I..I felt darkness engulfed me..
. Suddenly I felt someone was shaking me...
"Zhann..." I heard a concern voice...
"Wake up zhan..." Ahh it's yibo.. it's his voice. He is calling me.. I felt warmth took the place of darkness.. Unaware of what is happening I woke up with a deep breath...

"Zhan!!! Are you okay..??" I looked at the owner of the voice.
"Yibo..." I felt, I reached at the safest place... I tried to hug him tight with my left hand but it wasn't enough for me.. I was struggling to get close to him... I think he understands what I want so he took me in his embrace...  I felt relived, Safe.
"It's okay... Calm down zhan!! I am here" He said. And it soothes my heart..

After few minutes The reality hit me hard...  Wang Yibo & I was in same bed embracing each other. My head was placed in his chest as I was hiding for Whole world and only near his heart is my safest place.
Idiot... What are you doing leave him now..

I release my grip and he did the same

Why I am feeling empty now.
"Uh.. you. You were shouting for help.. I mean you had a bad dream and sweating, shouting so I just didn't know... Umm I mean I panicked and Here.. I was Just Trying to.." Yibo tried to explain..
Is he nervous too..!!

"Ahh..Thank You.. I really had a bad dream. " That is not a dream .. A reality a Past that I can never forget.
He was about to left the bed when I clutch the corner of his shirt.. He looked at me questioningly.
"Can You please sleep Here."
I was bit scared. I don't know why I wanted him to sleep with me.
He nodded and he pulled a blanket and covered me & lay beside me maintaining a safe distance. I breathed deep... I didn't realize I was holding a breath.
Why I told him to sleep with me... no I mean sleep beside me. I clearly hate him. But for past few days how he treated me in hospital  & here It made me feel safe around him.  Did he cared about me..?? today he feed me and let me sleep in his bed.   Of course not Zhan. He is just pitying you. Don't hope too much. I sighed inwardly.. Slap my stupid brain.

I looked at him and a Memory flashed into my mind..
"Where are going.. I told you sleep here..??"
Yibo said.
"I want to take shower.." Zhan replied looking down.
"Okay but be cautious.. "
Zhan nodded. After taking a shower he came out trying to dry his hair with towel using left hand. But as he was right handed it was bothersome.
Yibo stood up, walked to him, take the towel from his hand.. Zhan looked at him curiously.. "Sit Here" yibo said pointing at bed. I obliged. He started to dry my hair. I felt a heat risen up in my body.
After He was done he went back to place towel. He came walking to me looking directly into my eyes.. I was embarrassed why he is looking at me like that.??
I was thinking when his one hand reached at me.. I gasp and Leaned away from him..
What???
The fuck what is he trying to do???