Chapter 13

Next Day, when Xiao Zhan reached Lan Mansion...
Yibo was playing with Bunnies.. Seeing Him Yuan too wanted to play So he grabbed Zhan with him to the Garden..
Yibo was more than happy Seeing his little bunny. He looked at Zhan and smiled..

'am I dreaming

'am I dreaming.. Hitler is smiling to Me.. no it was because of Yuan...stop day dreaming Xiao zhan' Zhan thought

"Yuan Do you want to eat icecream.." Yibo asked..
Yuan beamed with happiness and nodded..
"Umm Mr.Xiao You can come with us" yibo hesitantly asked.
Zhan’s eyes widened in shock...
"Uhhh, Mr. Lan must be waiting. You both should go." Zhan Was nervous...
Yibo take out his phone to inform Uncle that he is taking Yuan and Zhan to nearby Bakery.. And of course why would Uncle mind.

Yibo opened the door for Zhan ,Went to other side be seated in driver Seat.

Zhan tried to suppress his growing anxiety because of yibo's treatment..

Zhan was about to enter inside the car when Yubin called him from behind...
He turned.. Yubin was running to his direction. He stopped.

"Hiii... Zhan" Yubin said & smile
"Hiii.... "
"Uhh tommorow is weekend, can we meet outside.." Yubin asked hesitantly.
"Umm Sorry Yubin, But I have already planned it with my siblings..may be next time"
Zhan smiled.
"Ohh okay...maybe next time"

Inside the Car yibo was feeling anxious..
Zhan finally sit inside the Car and Yuan was sitting on his lap..

They head out to Yibo's favorite bakery shop.
"Mr. Xiao, I want to apologise for my Rude behavior , uhh I..I was in Bad mood that day .I am sorry" Yibo said while driving.
"Hunhhh... It's fine Mr. Lan. I already forgotten that incident" Zhan smiled prompting Yibo to break into a bright smile as well...
Soon they reached There.. Yibo ordered Yuan's favorite Ice-cream and asked for zhan's Favorite too.
They were sitting in the corner of cafe..
Zhan was watching, How yibo is feeding Yuan.
"Handsome Gege, Say aaah" Yuan said and try to feed Yibo with his small hands..

If anyone watch from the other side, they will surely think that yibo is Yuan's father.
Just then Yuan dip one finger to cream and paste in on yibo's nose..

Yibo’s eyes narrowed in confusion and after a sec he also did the same

Yibo’s eyes narrowed in confusion and after a sec he also did the same.. they both giggled...
Zhan was watching them lovingly.
Yibo looked at Zhan and their eyes met.
Zhan felt a tingle in his stomach from the intense gaze.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Yibo blushed and his ear tinted Red.
" Zhan, Can... Ummm Can we be friends. If you don't mind." Yibo asked hesitantly.
"I  would love too" Zhan blurted and then felt embarrassed..

Watching him with amusement yibo throw his head back with a deep, genuine laugh

Yuan wanted to take some pictures so yibo let out his phone and clicked some pictures of Yuan, take some selfies of them.
He drives them back to Mansion & he himself headed out to the company..
Whole journey he was giggling & laughing alone like a teenage boy talked first time to their crush..

Here Zhan was also wondering about the moment he spent with Yibo...
~~~~~
That night, the first thing Zhan did when he got back home was to shower..
After wearing night clothes, he slid under his blanket. After tucking himself in until he was cozy, Zhan pulled out his phone and one by one watching the pictures Yibo sent him.

 After tucking himself in until he was cozy, Zhan pulled out his phone and one by one watching the pictures Yibo sent him

On the other hand, Yibo was at his room Finishing the remaining task & Somehow, he managed to finish the process soon. He placed his laptop on the side table near his bed.
Then he leaned against his headboard in relief. He slid down and turned to his side, hugging a pillow.
As soon as he closed his eyes though, a thought popped into his head. The thought was more of an image than an idea. The image of smiling person ,Yibo grinned and picked his phone up again, staring at the picture of zhan.

 The image of smiling person ,Yibo grinned and picked his phone up again, staring at the picture of zhan

*short chapter... Hope you guys liked it..
Thank you for reading .love love.. 😍😍😉❤️🤗