Chapter 32

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V

I drag my feet along the floor as entered his room & fall onto the bed with a heavy thud. It was like the other day he was spending in this house. The Lan Mansion.
I hate himself for being fooled by people. 1 week, this one week was the most darkest era of his life. His morning starts with the face of the person he hates. He didn't have choice except help Wang Yibo. Why..??
How he is going to explain Yuan that his His handsome Gege his father was lying to him. That I was lying to him. That we are not married. That Yibo used me , betrayed me. How he will explain his best friends. He felt weak, soulless.
He closed his eyes tight when a loud sound distracted him. His phone was really ringing. It was unknown number. He cursed but eventually received the call.
"Hello...??" I said..
"Hello.. are you Father of Yuan. He is injured so we took him to the hospital. Can you...??" But before the latter finished he said I panicked hearing that Yuan is injured.
"Which hospital I am coming"
"I'll send you the location. "
After disconnecting the call he take out his wallet from cupboard and Run outside.
He wasn't using any Car so he Ran out of the Gate and fortunately there was a taxi.
'ahh!! Thank God I am lucky enough that taxi is here otherwise in this area it is almost impossible to get a taxi without booking.'
He hired that taxi and they headed towards the hospital.
After few minutes of ride the driver stopped the taxi.
"What happened...??? " He asked.
"Sir, I don't know. Let me check." Driver replied and walked out of the car.
After 1 min some other person came inside at Sat on driver seat.
"Hey!!! Who are you..?? Where is the driver." I shouted. Something is suspicious.
I opened my phone to call but than I heard a familiar voice. It was Yuan's. I looked at the man who played the video and it was Yuan. My eyes widened with the shock.
"Yuan... where is he... ?? What are you doing to him." I shouted at him but he didn't said a word for few seconds. I was panicking inside. Fear of loosing my son was rooting inside my mind.
I pleaded.
"Please tell me He is safe. !! Please..!! Where is he..??" I started crying when he said " Your son is safe. But you have to cooperate with me. Switch off your phone and give it me. " I did what he said.
" Tie this blindfold and don't you dare pull any smart trick or you know your son will not see the light."
I nodded hurriedly " I will do whatever you say just don't harm him . Please. "
I don't know the exact time when he stopped the taxi because I was fighting with the omnious thoughts running in my mind.
'my Yuan.. o god please please keep him safe.. please.. god.'

When the taxi stopped that man hold my shoulder and lead me somewhere. After 5 min of walk I felt cold.
Someone unfolded that scarf from my eyes and after few blinks I saw clearly.
'meng ziyi'
Before I could say anything she ran towards me and hugged me tightly.
I felt burning with rage.
I freed myself from her with anger.
"What is happening here..?? " I shouted.
"Where is Yuan... ??"
"Ahh Baby.. Yuan is safe. Don't be Angry okay it's not good for your health" she said smiling.
Baby.?
I was dumbfound hearing her. My Yuan...
She kidnapped him.
"What do you want. ??" I asked her.
"You.. I want you to marry me. To love me. We will fly to Greece. I settled everything. I will take care of you. I love you Zhan. "
She was blabbering and my mind went blank.
" Are you out of Your mind..???" I shouted at her. Her smile stopped.
"Don't you dare to talk like that to my Sister" A creepy bulky guy said.
Wen chao...??
Dont be fool zhan. Don't offend them
I feared because Yuan was under their grip.
"I am sorry. I am sorry. Please tell me where is Yuan. Qing You know he is my life . Please tell me where is he..?? " I started sobbing.
"Please tell me where is my child. Take me to him."
She came forward and wipe my tears.
I felt disgusted with her touch.
"He will meet you at Greece. But before that we have to do something important." She said.
"Ahh We have a guest Zhan. Wait here I'll be back soon. " She said while smiling.
"Don't touch him" she looked at three guard there. Ziyi & Wen chao walked out of the room. I was devasted not getting any idea ,what to do in this situation when I heard Yuan's Voice He was crying. I stand up and ran out to his direction.
Those guards followed me but didn't catch me as I was faster than them.
But what I saw made my heart stop. Yibo.???
Ziyi was pointing a Gun towards Yibo.
And someone was holding Yuan tightly & he was crying non-stop. I was too shocked that my foot froze on the spot. My body became heavy.
"Okay you want to kill me, Go ahead. Don't hurt Yuan. You will lost Zhan forever if something happened to his son. He will never be yours." Yibo said looking at Ziyi.
What game he is playing.

"I can kill him if not Qing. And after that Qing & Xiao Zhan can have their own child." Wen chao said laughing.
I collapsed on floor. Ziyi came to me trying to hug me & I didn't struggled.

"Okay I'll do as you say. I will sign the divorce papers. But let Yuan be safe." Yibo said without any hesitation.
Divorce.. we aren't married ???

Wen chao started laughing like a maniac.
"No Now You will kill yourself with your own hand. I am not idiot to let you go. You kill yourself or I will kill your precious Son. " Wen chao said mockingly.

"I will. I will kill myself. But let him out of this place. He can't see this. He is a innocent child. Please.." Yibo said and for the first time here I heard a pleading tone.

"No No Yibo... ziyi I will come with you. Please don't harm them. I will do as you say. Please !! Please let them go safely. "
I pleaded her looking at her with teary eyes.

"You have no choice." He started laughing again.." that man, your so called husband need be die. So Mr. Wang, take that Gun and shoot yourself. And don't try be smart this pistol has only one bullet and if you made any mistake You know what we can do" Wen chao said pointing at Gun in the table.
When Yibo took that Gun and pointed at his head, I nearly fainted.
"Yibo.. don't do this. Please.. " I started sobbing.
" Zhan..." Yibo said in a soft voice I looked up to him.
"Promise me You will take care of Yourself and our Yuan. " After a pause he continued
"Please don't forgive for my mistakes so I could live in your heart even if in the form of hatred. I am sorry for hurting you. But I want to tell you one thing o never thought to reveal. But I know this is my only & last chance" he took a deep breath & looked at me lovingly" I love you Zhan. "
I was beyond shocked
"I love you from the very start. But I was so blinded. I never thought that In my life I will ever experience love but "
He was saying but cut in the middle when Wen chao groan " stop your love confession just kill yourself "
"Thank you for coming into my life otherwise I will never knew the feeling of love. I am sorry Zhan. Please be happy kind cheerful As you were. I.. I love you"
I tear dropped from his eyes and before i could say anything he pulled the trigger...
"Nooooooooooooo"
__________________________________________
Don't curse me please 😂😂😂😂 I promise I will write one more Chapter today.

Our Cute shy yibo

Our Cute shy yibo... 😍😍😍😍😍