Chapter 35

Author's Perspective

After 5 days finally Yibo discharged from hospital. During those days so many things had happened. The most affected person was Wang Haikuan. After Yibo gained conscious He went to Police Station. Officer Bowen Arranged a meeting without any surveillance as Haikuan wanted to talk to her Alone.
He asked her to tell him the whole Truth. She said that she married him just for money & his calm nature. But he was more hurt when he heard that she killed their own child. She revealed that she fell in love with Xiao Zhan and when she saw Yibo & Zhan so close to each other She panicked and taken that step. She didn't wanted to hurt Yibo & any other person. Her plan was to send Yuan & Zhan Greece and after that She would have been divorced Him and Left for Greece.
Haikuan didn't uttered a word during the session. He left her after she confessed everything. On the other hand Xiao Zhan didn't told anyone about their fake marriage as it would be shocking for both of the families & he requested Yibo to do the same. Haikuan told Uncle everything about What happened and he was ready to get scolded for choosing a wrong partner but to his surprise Uncle Hugged him and told him to be strong and that the life is long.
Xiao Zhan didn't leave the hospital till Yibo discharged. Haikuan , Jiang Cheng, Yanli they came daily to accompany them. Haikuan even requested him to rest at home but he politely denied. Uncle Lan was with Yuan but he called them daily. Xiao Zhan & Wang Yibo didn't talk about their marriage issue as now it was more awkward for them. Most of time Xiao Zhan avoid to have any personal conversation even if Yibo wanted to Talk.
Finally They are in Lan Mansion and today Yibo wants a serious conversation with Xiao Zhan about Their Future. He don't want to loose him and Yuan. He will confess his feelings again. Their future Is still Uncertain, he don't know if Xiao Zhan has feeling for him or not If he will forgive him or not but he Is ready to took the chance. Their wedding will be held after two week as per Uncle's wish & their tradition & before that he wants to make sure Zhan marry him with all his heart not because of His family & Yuan.
Later at Night after dinner Yibo was waiting for Zhan in their Room.

He was practicing the lines he wanted to confess to Zhan

He was nervous , scared and excited too.

When Zhan opened the door, they stared at each other nervously for a few second before zhan walked in and shut the door behind him. They were facing each other, with nervous heart.
Yibo coughed twice and started playing with his fingers nervously.
"Ummm Zhan can we talk" Yibo said looking at his hand.
Zhan sighed inwardly he knew this day will come. He didn't know what Yibo is going to say. The doubt he feared the most is if Yibo told him leave. He would be lying if he say that he doesn't have feelings for this certain person and watching him neatly die that day he is sure about his feelings.
Zhan sat in Couch while Yibo was bed facing each other.
" Zhan... that day.. when I..I said that I ... I love You... is all true.." Yibo took a deep breath and continued " When My mother left me and my father married to another woman I lost my faith in love. My mother often told me that they are soulmate. I... I lost my hope, my trust ,my faith in those soulmate & love thing that day. I never thought for once that I will love anyone that I would die for a person who is not family. I am cold, distant person I don't know how to talk about your feelings at all.  But I would show my love with my actions.
I know I hurt you so much But you are the only for whom my Heart beat. I will change myself into a better person for you". Yibo looked at Zhan's eyes who has  unshedded tears in his eyes. " Xiao Zhan, I love so much." Zhan's entire body froze. Yibo stand up from the bed and walked to Zhan. He sat on his knees and looked up to Zhan who was watching his actions without blinking.
"Will You,.. " He stuttered " Will You marry me.. for real...Not for Yuan not for family but For you For us.. I've loved you every time you smile, I've loved you before and I will love you even if you dont love me back. But still my heart wants to know   Will You Love Me Back...??" Yibo blurted Out. He looked at Zhan's Blank expression he was panicking inside waiting for Rejection.
You are stupid Wang Yibo. Why will he marry you... He will never love you.. he disgust you.. you are a bad person in his eyes. He hates you.
He didn't even realize when his eyes were flowing with his pain.

Zhan reached out for Yibo’s hand and intertwined their fingers. He pulled Yibo close and held his cheek with his other hand wiping those precious tears with his thumb.
Yibo looked at him with teary eyes when Zhan kissed him on his forehead
"Zhan.." Yibo whispered confusedly
" Yibo..." Zhan whispered back
" Yibo... I had feelings for you back then when you befriended me. I was so confused as I never thought that I will fall for you. But when you started hurting me I
buried my feelings deep inside my heart.
But When I saw you loosing your life in my hands I.... " Zhan started sobbing" I don't want to loose You Yibo.." he hold Yibo's hand more tightly.
"I love you"
A heavy silence descended between them as they gazed at each other.
"I love you so much.."
Yibo looked at zhan as he speak low but earnest.
He licked his lips, then raised a hand and put it lightly on Xiao Zhan’s head turning him to close the distance between.
There lips were barely apart when Yibo whispered again " Will you marry me...???"
Zhan felt a wave of emotion inside his heart. Butterflies were tingling inside his stomach. He was barely breathing. Having Yibo this close to him. He leaned forward and replied closing the distance " I do.." And touched yibo's moist lips with his and hearing that A tear escaped from his closed his eyes.

Xiao Zhan shifted both his hands to grip Yibos neck, angling  where he wanted it and deepened the kiss

Xiao Zhan shifted both his hands to grip Yibos neck, angling  where he wanted it and deepened the kiss. Yibo's heart nearly exploded in his Chest

The kiss was gentle, declaration of their love they were holding for each other

___________________________________________

*No proofread *
*Images rightfully belong to their Owner.