ø¹

You woke up because of the loud noise of your phone. You picked it up on your night stand and lazily answered the call.

"Hello?"

[Hey honey, good morning]

Your dad answered.

"Sup dad?"

[We'll be home at 10:30. Be ready and clean the house] He said that made your eyes widden.

"What?" You asked in confuse.

Well, you already knew what he was talking about. Your step mom will live with you together with her son.

[They will live with you now to have someone to take care of you. She's so excited to see you cause you didn't attend our wedding. Now, you better get ready cause it's already 8:45 am]

"But-"

[Goodbye honey, see you there later. I love you]

And with that, he ended the call.

"Okay, so this is REALLY great. Thanks a lot, dad."

You threw your phone somewhere. You got up and went to your bathroom and took a bath.

Your mother died when you were just 9 years old because of cancer. You couldn't accept it but it was the reality so, when years passed by, you learned to move on and started again with your dad. You were 17 and your dad planned to get married again. You didn't like the idea but you ended up saying yes.

The two of them married two months ago but you didn't attend on their wedding cause you didn't know the woman that your dad married. Your dad was disappointed on you that he didn't get back to your house for two months and well, you loved your freedom. And now that your step mom will live with you, your life will be worsen. And you were also afraid that your step brother will be so mean. But that was not a problem though. Just a simple call with your cousin, his eyes will turn into full white.

You wore a white shirt and black jean pants. You combed your hair and wore your sneakers. You also did some make up and looked at your whole length mirror and winked.

"I'm so damn gorgeous," you praised yourself and got your phone. It vibrated and you saw your best friend's name appeared on the screen.

"Hey Joonie!" you greeted.

[Hey, are you busy?]

"Not really. My dad will be here soon together with my 'step mom and step bro'." You rolled your eyes.

[Wanna hang out with me later?]

"Just pick me here maybe 11, is that okay?"

[Hmm, okay. Can't wait to see you]

You hung up and headed to the living room. You sat on the couch and waited for your dad. You turned on your tv when you heard a honk of car outside your gate. You rolled your eyes.

"They're finally here."

You sighed and again, rolled your eyes. You just stood at the front door and watched your dad opened the gate and parked the car. He walked towards you with a huge smile on his face and hugged you. You also hugged him back.

"I missed you, sweetheart." he whispered.

"I missed you too dad," you whispered back and let go.

You saw a woman in maybe 29-33? She was so beautiful and has an angelic face. She also looked so young.

"H-hi," you stuttered.

"Hello," she greeted too and wasted no time, hugged you, kissed you on your right cheek. Stunned, you just awkwardly hugged her back.

"You look so beautiful, darling. OMG! You look perfect!" she grinned.

"Of course! She is my daughter. Her dad is also handsome that my genes are flowing on her blood," your dad said confidently and your step mom hit his arm.

"Now, I'm so worried. Why didn't you attend our wedding, baby?" she asked and pouted.

Ghad!

"Umm I-ah.." you stuttered, didn't know what to say.

"Ok, let's just go inside and rest," your dad said and wrapped his left arm around your step mom's waist.

A true life saver

"Hey, I'm talking to my daughter," she hissed and pouted but nothing she could do, your dad dragged her inside.

You just chuckled at her cuteness.

I think she's not as bad as I thought. She's cute!

You turned your head to someone who cleared it's throat.

"Oh? Hi!" you greeted but went silent for a while.

You just stared at the guy in front of you.

He was pale and skinny. He was also not so tall but he was taller than you. Has a dark brown eyes and pinkish lips, messy black hair—

"Staring is a crime," he coughed that brought you back to reality.

Arrest me then...

d--,b

"U-umm? I'm Y/N. You are my step brother, right?" you asked and raised your hand to shake with him. You died for him to accept it but he just stared at it, emotionless.

"Yoongi. And I don't do shake hands. I don't want dirty things to touch me," he said and walked pass you.

dO_ob

You just stood there for about a minute and your hand still hanging on the air. The bright and wide smile on your face slowly faded. Your brows met and the frown on your face was evidence that you didn't like what he just did.

d>_<b

"What the fuck?"

No no no!

With burning gaze, you went back inside the house. You saw your 'step brother' sitting chill on the couch with a phone on his hand. You glared at him cause he was sitting on your favorite place. That added the fire inside you. You were about to kill him when someone yelled your name outside, too loud that the entire neighborhood could hear.

"Y/N!"

You realized that it was  from Namjoon.

d-.-b

"Who the fuck is that?" Yoongi asked annoyed.

"Out of your business." You flipped your hair at him and headed outside where you saw Namjoon waiting for you.

"What took you so long?" he asked and crossed his arms.

"A shit."

You went near him. He smiled at you showing his dimples.

"Now lets go," he said and you entered his car.