²0

Your alarm clock rang and you lazily threw it somewhere then sat up.

'What a nice dream! Wait, was it a dream?'

You looked at your outfit and squealed. You haven't changed since yesterday. You immediately took a warm shower.

You wore your uniform and combed your hair with a smile on your face. You put some light make up and wore your sneakers then went downstairs. There, you saw Yoongi, preparing breakfast and already in his uniform. You smiled and went towards him.

"Good morning, Y/n," he greeted and gave you a soft and warm smile.

"Good morning too," you greeted back and smiled.

'I'm still embarrassed at what I did last night. But!!! Wahhh! He kissed me,' you smiled at your thought and gently shook your head.

You ate breakfast and went to his car. You arrived at your school and was greeted by your friend at the gate. You stepped out.

"I'm going with them. Want to join?" you asked Yoongi while pointing at your friends.

"Oka-"

He was cutten off by a high pitched exclaim.

"YOONGI!?!"

You rolled your eyes then faced Ennie with a frown on your face.

The girl immediately wrapped her arms around Yoongi's waist and his brows furrowed.

"Are you going to our classroom now? Can I join you?" Ennie asked with a cute annoying voice. You rolled your eyes.

"HEY Y/N! YOU BITCH! COME HERE," Seokjin yelled.

You glanced at Yoongi one last time and he smiled apologically. You smiled back and rolled your eyes at Ennie then approached your friends and welcomed by the arms of Jimin. You hugged them one by one cause there will be war if you passed one of them. They walked you to your room with Jungkook and bidded goodbye. The both of you entered and sat beside each other.

You glanced at the door and glared at the two people who entered. Yoongi smiled at you and you smiled back.

The class started and ended with such a boring discussion.

You packed your stuff and stood in front of Yoongi and Ennie.

"Yoongi," you called, getting his attention.

"Yes?"

"Are you going home right away? Can I join you?" You asked him with pleaded eyes.

"Of course, why not," he answered and your grin became wider.

"I thought we'll be having a date?" Ennie asked and your brows furrowed, then a frown was seen on your face.

"Oh! Did I interupt your plan today? If I am, then I'll finish what I've started," you smirked.

"What do you mean?" Ennie asked, brows furrowed.

"I'll join your date. Is there a problem on it?" You crossed your arms.

"Yeah. It's a time for both of us and you're not invited," Ennie crossed her arms too while Yoongi just shut his mouth.

"Well, I don't need your permission if I'm invited or not," you sassed.

"Yoongi, I don't want to join her," Ennie pouted that made your eyes roll.

"Why not? And you did not mention about a date or something," he replied.

"Y/N!"

You rolled your eyes when you heard the most annoying voice of your handsome cousin, Seokjin, as always.

"What?" You asked and glared at him.

"Don't look at me like that. Your boyfriends are waiting for you," he said and you frowned.

'What the heck is he talking about?'

"Hey, Y/n! We have a date remember?" Taehyung pouted.

"No! We planned to go out tonight, right?" Hoseok asked.

"No! She'll come with me. We promised each other that we'll never be apart," Jimin said.

Your brows furrowed and tilted your head, understanding what they said.

"Oh c'mon, Y/n. We're meant for each other, so, you'll come with me," Jungkook pouted.

You looked back at Ennie and Yoongi that were also puzzled. You smiled sweetly at the both.

"Sorry. You can have your time with each other. I forgot that I actually have 4 suitors," you said and faced the 5 annoying yet handsome faces.

"Come on babies," you said and went out. They also followed you.

When you were at the gate, you hit their arms.

"Why did you do that?!" You yelled.

"To save you in danger," Jimin said.

"I am ready to bite her then you came," you rolled your eyes.

"As what we were saying, we don't want to see you in fight with that girl," Hoseok said.

"You mean that slut?" you raised your brow and chuckled.

"Admit it, you're jealous of her having date with Yoongi, right?" Seokjin asked.

"Over my dead and sexy body," you rolled your eyes.

"Ow," they said and covered their mouth. You rolled your eyes and frowned.

"Can you stop talking about her? I want to eat, I'm starving," Taehyung pouted.

"Yeah, the monsters inside my tummy are craving for food," Jungkook joined him that made you laugh.

The six of you went to your favorite cafe. You spend your time with them, eating, laughing, telling jokes, hitting each other, and telling stories. For you, they are the best friends that you could ever ask for.

===

You entered your house and look around. You sighed in relief when you realized that Yoongi was not there. You tiptoed towards your room but...

"Y/n?"

You jumped and looked at Yoongi behind you.

"You startled me," you said and held your chest.

"Sorry," he smiled, "I just want to make sure you arrived safe."

"I'm alright, thanks," you smiled back.

"Ok, good night," he said and went to his room.

"Good night too," you whispered.