³0

A soft knock was heard from your door.

"Open."

The door opened, revealing Yoongi.

"Good morning," he greeted and leaned towards you to plant small kisses on your cheeks and forehead.

"Good morning too," you smiled.

"Mom prepared the breakfast. Any minute she'll call us. Better get ready," he said.

"Okay," you answered and stood up. When you were about to pass him, he grabbed your arm and let you face him.

"Where's my morning kisses?" He asked.

You smiled and cupped his cheeks. You kissed the top of his nose, forehead, and a peck on his lips, made his gummy smile appeared.

··*

While having a breakfast with your family, your mom kept staring at your neck, the necklace that Yoongi gave you. You just looked away and avoid an eye contact with her.

'I smell something fishy in here,' your mom thought.

"That necklace on your neck is so perfect on you, Y/N," your mom smiled and you smiled back. You look at Yoongi, across you, frozed and looked down.

'What's his problem?' you thought.

"Thanks," you said.

"I wonder where you bought it?" She tilted her head.

"Your food is so delicious mom," Yoongi changed the topic.

"Yeah, I know," she flipped her hair, "Hey Yoongi, can you introduce your girlfriend to us?"

Yoongi choked. You just eat your food with your eyes gazed on somewhere.

"Not now, mom. But didn't I promised you?" Yoongi smiled. Your mom just shrugged and nodded.

"And, how was you and Ennie?" She glanced at her son.

"We were done, mom," he shrugged and you bit your lip.

"I thought you were still hurt. You even locked yourself in your room when she left," she said chewing her food.

Yoongi glanced at you and smiled, "Not anymore. I have someone that I love now. Like a sun that shines when the dark night passes. She lighten my way when I was lost in the dark road. She fixed my broken heart. She's the reason of my happines. The reason I smile. I love her with all my heart," Yoongi speeched while keeping his gaze at you. A soft and genuine smile flashed his face.

You smiled at him and bit your lip. You felt the hairs behind your neck stood up and you shivered. Your mom and dad looked at each other then looked at the both of you who were still staring at each other. They shook their head and your dad cleared his throat. You sat up straight and looked away.

"Wow! I never heared you talk like that," your mom said. "Are you sick, honey?" She placed her hand on Yoongi's forehead.

"I'm not sick, mom. I'm just in love," he giggled made you shiver and bit your lip hard.

"Now I got more interested with that girl," your mom pouted. Yoongi just chuckled and smiled at you.

'He's stupidly sweet'