⁴1

It was the day of your graduation. The last day of being a high school student.

You wore a neat white open shoulder, knee-length dress. And paired with white 4 inched heels. You fixed your hair and put some light make up. You glanced one last time at your mirror and walked out of your room.

You saw Yoongi who was also ready. You walked towards him but stopped your track when you completely saw him.

He wore white shirt underneath his black polo and black slux, with black sneakers. You awed him so much.

'Hot'

He noticed you. His jaw dropped and examined you from head to toe. His gummy smile appeared, "You look so gorgeous, my queen."

You felt your cheeks burned, "Thanks. You're good too, my king."

"You're ready?" Your mom asked while helping your dad with his polo.

"Yes, mom. You?"

"Ready."

They will escourt you for your graduation. Even they were busy, they still managed to attend the most important event in your life being a student.

The four of you arrived at the gymnasium of your school where the program will be held. You and Yoongi sat on where the students seats and your parents at the guardian's seat.

The girls and boys were separated. You sat on the second row of the seats and Yoongi on the fourth row. You sat beside Somi and Yoongi with your buddies.

"Somi," you called out.

"Yes," she smiled.

You told her about Yoongi's behavior and the phone call from Ennie. She tilted her head and then started to giggle.

"Don't smile, I'm hurt. He didn't gave me some time for us. He was always busy. I am being suspicious," you sighed.

"Do you trust him?"

"Of course I do. I really trusted him."

"Then why are you doubting him? Maybe he has a reason. Don't worry and feel fresh. It's our last day here."

"I'll try," you shrugged.

You glanced at Yoongi but it was like he was looking for someone. In couple of seconds, his gummy smile appeared. You glanced at where his gaze at and your heart dropped. It was Ennie who entered the gymnasium while looking at Yoongi.

She approached him and patted his shoulder. His smile went wider and wider and shyly hid his face. He glanced at you and you instantly looked away.

Wtf?

The ceremony was combined by the other sections in 12th grade. So the first honor will be just one in all the students who'll graduate.

Namjoon was the valedictorian. He really is smart. Then followed by Yoongi, your boyfriend. Your buddies was also part of the honored students, including you.

When the students who'll graduate was complete, the graduation ceremony started. First with the prayer  next is an introduction greetings by Yoongi, as the salutitorian. Then followed by inspiring speech by the visitors and teachers. Then the speech of the valedictorian, Kim Namjoon.

Then, the awardings. After the awarding of the first 4 students, which was also your buddies, your name was called as the 5th honored student. You were so happy to know that in those hundreds of students, you were one who'll proudly come up on stage to receive your medals.

You walked to the stage with your dad, escourted you. He hung the medal on your neck with a proud face.

"I'm really proud of you, darling," he said.

"Thanks dad."

The ceremony ended and followed by the 'Moving Up Program'.

"Mom, dad, can I go with my friends first?" You asked while tracking the way to your car to be home and celebrate.

"Of course. Enjoy your last time," your mom smiled.

"Just come home early. We will cook for dinner," your dad said.

"Copied! Bye."

You waved at them then walked towards the gang. When you were tracing your way to them, you noticed Yoongi dragging Ennie with him. You got curioused and followed them. They stopped at the back of the building. You hid yourself behind the tree near you. You saw them talked about something and they laughed. You saw on Yoongi's face that he was happy and... excited.

He bent over and your heart skipped a beat. He hugged Ennie tightly then pulled away. Tears rushed through your cheeks. You want to come near them and slap their faces but your body froze. You cried silently and they started to walk back the hall.

You ran and ran. You kept running until you're panting. You stopped and your legs hurt. You dropped on the ground then hugged your knees. You cried your heart out.

"Why? Why me? What did I do to him to cheat on me?"

You sobbed and hugged yourself.