⁴2 | finale*.

"Do you think she'll love it?" Yoongi asked Ennie, Somi and Seokjin.

"Of course she will. This is too much," Somi rolled her eyes.

"I'm just afraid she won't love it," Yoongi sighed.

Seokjin tapped his shoulder, "Don't worry bro, I know Y/N. She's my cousin so, yeah. She will love this. Just think positive."

"Thanks."

Yoongi went to the hall, looking for you. He didn't saw you anymore that was why he went home.

'Maybe she left'

When he arrived, he immediately asked your parents but they didn't know.

"She said that she will be with her friends," your dad said.

Yoongi nodded and went to the school where your friends were.

"Guys! Have you seen Y/N? Is she with you?" Yoongi asked.

"No. I saw her running and crying. We got worried but we didn't saw her," Taehyung answered worriedly, "I was about to chase after her but Seokjin hyung dragged me and let me decorate here."

"What? Why?" Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"I... I saw her following you and Ennie. Maybe she saw that you were together," Jungkook raised a brow.

Yoongi froze and started inserting what Jungkook said.

"She found it wrong," he muttered and started running.

He looked everywhere for you. He went to the building, garden, cafeteria, and everywhere but he didn't find you. He went to his car and look for you somewhere else. He didn't want to tell your parents cause he was afraid that they'd freak out.

He went to the possible places that you might go but there was no Y/N to find. He was driving his car back to your house when he saw a figure of a girl, sitting on the ground beside a tree and hugging herself. Yoongi stopped the car and immediately went out.

-

You were at the hill where Yoongi brought you before. Your gaze was fixed to nowhere. Your tears stopped from streaming. The cold wind hit your face made you closed your eyes.

You were surprised when a pair of arms wrapped your body from behind. You turned your head on your shoulder and saw Yoongi burried his head on your shoulder. Tears started to form but you blinked it away.

"It's not what you think. Please, believe me," he explained.

You heaved out a sigh and faced him, "I still trusted you, Yoongi."

'I think...?'

He bit his lower lip and flashed a weak smile. He didn't say anything. He helped you up and brought you to the car. You just followed him and not complaining. You just shut your mouth and the ride was filled with silence.

He brought you back to the school. He opened the door for you and you saw your friends there. They looked so worried about you. You smiled at them and they approached you.

"I'll just get something," Yoongi said and left.

You sighed deeply. Somi let you sit and did some make up on your face. She also let you change in a pink knee level, strapless dress. You were confused but not complaining.

"You need to look beautiful," she said.

You stayed quiet. You saw Ennie approaching you and fight the urge of slapping her face.