³5

"Yoongi, I'll just go to the library," you said and he nodded.

You walked to the hallway and was grabbed by your annoying friends. They brought you to an empty classroom and let you sat on a vacant seat and they stood in front of you. They were complete.

Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Somi.

"Now... tell us everything," Seokjin glared.

"Like what?"

"Your relationship with Yoongi. You were keeping it all from us and spending your time with him. Did you forget us?" Somi frowned.

You told them about your relationship. How happy and lucky you are having a loving boyfriend. Every single details, you told them. They started squealing and teasing you made you transform into a tomato.

"Did your parents know about this?" Taehyung asked.

You shrugged and told them about the dinner and how Ennie found out. How scared you are if she'll tell your parents.

"You know what, I will make her bald," Somi clicked her tongue.

"What's your plan?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. I think we'll just accept what our parents reaction and desicion. But I'm still afraid," you sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll help to stop Ennie's bitchy mouth to talk with your parents," Hoseok smiled.

"Thank you but it's still useless. Secrets will reveal. I'll just accept the punishment. It's my fault anyway."

"No. It's not your fault. If your dad didn't marry again, then you won't know Yoongi's existence," Jungkook said.

"Nah, I'm happy for him cause I can see my father's happiness with my step mom. I can see my old dad when my mom is still alive. We can't stop it from happening," you sighed again.

"Cheer up, Y/N. You still have a time to spend with Yoongi. Just enjoy and be with him. I can see how happy you are with him," Namjoon patted your shoulder.

"Thank you guys," you smiled.

"Anytime."

"We're just here if you need someone to tell your problem to," Jimin said.

-

You went back to your room together with your buddies. After they sent you, they glared at Ennie once and bidded goodbye.

"What took you so long?" Yoongi asked.

"Buddies," you smiled.