¹5

It was Saturday. The day of rest.

You took a warm shower and wore a hoddie. You were about to go downstairs but you stopped in front of Yoongi's room.

I'm bored. What if I'll destract him now?

You chuckled at your thought and slowly opened the door. You saw him, busy on his laptop and wearing a headphone. You entered and approached him. He noticed you and he glanced up to see you. He removed his headphone and smiled.

"What's wrong?"

You laid next to him, and groaned.

"I'm bored," you replied. He just nodded and faced his laptop again, "What are you doing?"

"Producing music?"

"You produced music?" You got up and smiled widely.

"Yup!"

"Can I hear it? Please," you puppy eyed him.

"Okay."

He put the headphone on you. He played the music and you were shock.

|.*Seesaw playing~*.|

The beat, the message of the song, and his voice made you shock and speechless. The song ended and he removed the headphone from you.

"How was it? Is it nice? Do you like it?" He nervously asked because of your reaction.

You stood up and smiled so wide.

"IT IS AMAZING! I love it so much," you exclaimed and smiled at him, genuinely.

'I love you more than that song, hehe'

"Thank God, you love it. I was so nervous at your reaction," he smiled.

"I didn't know that you have that deep and beautiful voice," you said.

"Oh! Thanks. You're the only one who said that," he said, awkwardly.

"You're always welcome," you replied. "Did you upload it on youtube?"

"Yeah, and I'm glad that many people liked it." He shyly said. "And oh, our parents talked to me. They said that we'll go grocery to buy some stuff."

"Let's go," you said and the both of you went outside and hopped in the car.

*3 hours later*

You put the stuffs inside the car. The two of you went to a cafe to eat. You sat on a vacant seat and ordered something. You happily ate, together.

Your attention was caught by a girl who stood next to Yoongi. Wearing pink tanktop, jean shorts.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi glanced up and widen his eyes.

"Ennie?" He said in a surprised tone.

'So, she is Ennie. Hmm, she's pretty but I'm more beautiful. She's also sexy but my curves are more attractive. But, she is short and I am taller, thanks to the height of dad'

You compared yourself with her.

Yoongi stood up and she hugged him. You just rolled your eyes that you almost saw your brain. Yoongi offered the seat beside him.

"How are you? Long time no see," she said and you rolled your eyes again.

"I'm fine. How about you? It's been a long time," he replied and you bit your lip.

'Fuck the two of you. You disgusting freaks'

"Aww, my Yoonie! I'm so sorry for leaving you," she said and hung her head low.

"It's ok. The important thing is I saw you again," Yoongi said and was hugged by the girl.

'What kind of drama is this? In front of me? Huh? I know that this will happen but why so soon?'

You cleared your throat to get their attention.

'What do they think of me? Air that they don't see and made a drama in front of me?'

"Oh! I'm sorry. Y/n, she's Ennie. Ennie, meet Y/n," Yoongi introduced.

"Oh! Hi there. You're so cute," she giggled and pinched your cheeks.

"I am born cute, awesome, gorgeous, genuis, sexy, and I know that. But please, stay your dirty hands away from me," you said in a disgusted tone.

Yoongi glared at you and the girl was shock.

You stood up.

"Excuse me," you said and went to the restroom.

You entered and lock yourself in a cubicle. You let out a sarcastic laugh while imagining Yoongi's reaction at what you did. You went out of the cubicle and stood in front of the two who was busy talking with each other.

"I'll just wait in the car. Enjoy your time," you faked a smile.

You went out of the cafe with a frown. "I really hate them!"

You were busy thinking about Ennie and not focusing on the way 'til you bumped someone.

"I'm sorry," you bowed.

"It's ok."

A sweet voice spoke and you glanced up to see who it was and you gulped.

'What a perfect figure'

"Hi!"

"Uh, hello. What's your name?"

You mentally slapped your face for asking that question.

"Oh, I'm Jungkook."

He hung his hand for a shakehands. You immediately held his hand and smiled.

"I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you?"

"Nice to meet you too," he smiled, flashing a beautiful bunny smile.

You stared at him in a minute and not letting go of his hand.

"Um, are you okay?"

He waved his other hand in front of you.

"Oh! Yes. Sorry."

You let go of his hand and bowed. Red stain crawled through your cheeks. Embarrassment filled you.

An arm wrapped your waist and you gasped.

"Hi, Y/n."

You smacked Jimin's hand and faced him.

"See you around, Y/n," Jungkook said and walked away.

"You ruined our moment," you frowned and playfully hit Jimin's shoulder.

"Sorry. Are you going somewhere? Where is your boyfriend?" he asked.

"I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not going anywhere," you rolled your eyes.

"Ok, so. Can I take you somewhere? Let's eat," he offered and you smiled.

"Of course."

You entered Jimin's car and texted Yoongi.

To: Yoongiboo

I'm with Jimin. He will send me home maybe at 10 pm

After that, you and Jimin went somewhere far from lot of problems, your favorite place, sea.