ø5

You fell from your bed because of the loud yell at your door.

"Hey Y/n! We're gonna be late!"

You immediately stood up and did your morning routine and wore your uniform, combed your hair, put some make up, and winked at your reflection on the mirror.

You sprinted to the living room and found Yoongi crossed his arms and tapping his shoes, one of his brow raised and eyes glaring. You gulped.

"Let's go," he smiled and grabbed your hand and threw you in the car.

Bipolar?

You were still wearing a confused look on your face while the awkward silence filled you. The car stopped and he went out. You just stared at him while walking away from you. You stepped out of the car and started to walk. A strong arm wrapped around your shoulder and you huffed.

"What do you want, Jimin?" you smacked his arm.

"Walk you to your classroom, is something wrong about it?" He smiled.

You smiled at him and grabbed his wrist, wrapped it around your shoulder and continued to walk to your classroom. You shared stories about your vacations. You also told him that Yoongi was already living with you. You had told him about your Dad's relationship with a woman. And to add, he was also one of your best friends.

"Bye, Jimin. See you later!"

You entered your classroom. Your sight was captured by Yoongi who was glaring outside. You sat beside him and he looked away, avoiding eye contact. You just chuckled.

Is he jealous?

You just shook your head to remove those sinful thoughts.

Kringgg!!!

The bell rang and your classmates went out to buy some snacks. You stood up and walked to the door but you saw Yoongi, laid his head on the desk. He was just like that since the first day of the class. You walked near to him and pat his head. He looked up and your eyes met.

dOoOb

Wow! I never thought that his eyes are so beautiful

"You're not going to the cafeteria?"

A weak smile flashed through his face.

"Yeah, I prefer to take a nap than to go there," he answered in sweet voice.

d^O^b

"Cute," you whispered but he heard it.

"I'm not cute, I'm attractive," he winked.

d-.-b

You lightly hit his arm.

"You need to let the whole campus see your attractive ass," you said and he just smiled.

You grabbed his hand and started walking out the room. All the girls that you passed by, giggled and gasped. Maybe because the guy you were with.

"Look for a table and I'll order," you said and he nodded.

You went to the line and waited for your turn.

Meanwhile, Yoongi found a vacant table and he sat there waiting for you.

"Cute," he smiled.

A girl approached him with her tray.

"Umm, hey! Can I sit here? There's no vacant seat for me to eat," she said.