²6

You arrived at the school. Yoongi opened the door for you and you stepped out. The two of you walked to your classroom. You entered and sat on your seat but Yoongi dragged you at the back and there you seated. You smiled and put your bag down.

"Yoongi," you said and he hummed for response. "Don't hurt Ennie, okay? My punch was okay for me."

"I won't promise," he said.

"Yoongi..."

"Okay," he smiled.

Your attention was caught by a loud bang on the door. You turned your head and saw Ennie glaring at you but widen her eyes when Yoongi glared at her, darkly. You elbowed Yoongi and noticed a band-aid on her nose.

"You really did a great job," Yoongi chuckled.

"Huh?" You tilted your head.

"You really broke her nose, excellent. Give me a high five," he said and met your hand with him. You chuckled and smirked at Ennie.

The teacher entered the class and started her discussion.

You couldn't focus the discussion cause Yoongi was playing with your fingers. You glared at him and he mouthed 'what?'. You just shook your head and caught Ennie glaring at you and Jungkook wiggling his brows and teasingly smiled at you.

The bell rang and your classmates left. Jungkook launched to you and stopped when he noticed the bruise on your cheek.

"What happened?" He yelled.

"I'm fine, don't worry," you said.

"No, you're not. That bruise is so dark and I know it hurts. Lemme punch the motherfucker who did that," he clenched his jaw and his fist turned to ball.

'Okay, he's serious'

"Don't worry, Gguk. She's fine, I took a good care of her," Yoongi interupted that made Jungkook covered his mouth.

"Ooowwww!" He teasingly squealed.

You playfully punched his arm and got out of the room with a pouty face. They followed you and went to the cafeteria. You sat at your friend's table.

"Hey, Y/N," they said and you smiled.

Yoongi sat beside you and Jungkook, across you.

"You're okay now?" Seokjin asked pointing the two of you.

You nodded with a smile. Yoongi gave you a handkerchief to cover your cheeks. You knew that your friends would declare a war if they knew what happened to you, not until...

"Seokjin hyung, Y/N had a bruise on her cheek. It was so dark and I know it still hurts," Jungkook said.

"What?!"

"Who did it?!"

"I swear, I'll break a neck."

"Where in hell is that bitch?"

You sighed at their reaction and smiled. "I'm fine. No need to worry. You act like I can't protect myself."

"But... let me see," Jimin said and uncovered your face.

"Oh! Who did it? I swear Iㅡ"

Namjoon was cutten off by a high pitched voice behind you.

"Yoongi," she said and you looked around with your darken eyes and clenched teeth.

"I don't want to see you. After what you did, I want to cut your hands and feed it to the wolves," Yoongi said darkly.

Your eyes widen at what he said and the tone of his voice.

'He really is so serious'

"But-"

"You did that?! Lemme bald you," Somi yelled.

"Easy Somi," you sighed.

"Get out of our sight or else, I'll kick your ass out here," Jungkook said and Ennie gulped.

She hang her head low and walked away.

"Guys, you're exaggerating," you rolled your eyes.

"She broke her nose so, it's fine," Yoongi said and smiled.

"Oh! I'm proud of you. We really are friends," Namjoon said and you rolled your eyes again.

"Y/N, tell us now. Are you... together?" Jungkook asked with a hoping eyes.

You bit your lower lip not knowing what to say. You didn't know if you were together or what, cause he didn't asked you yet.

"Not yet," Yoongi said and smiled at you, "Maybe tomorrow, we are."

Your eyes widen and furrowed your brows. He really was so sure that you'd be a couple tomorrow.

"Owww!"

You smiled shyly and hid your red face.

'This is insane!!!'