³8

"Babe! I'm bored," Yoongi groaned.

"Count the cars that'll pass on the street," you sassed.

"You're mean," he pouted and you kissed it.

"Then let's hang out," you smiled.

"Where?"

"Anywhere," you smiled.

"Hmm, okay. I know a place that we can go," he winked.

"Okay!"

You wore a  black t-shirt printed with 'His Queen' that Yoongi gave to you. You paired it with black jeans and sneakers. You combed your hair and grabbed your jean jacket. You went to Yoongi's room and entered. You saw him wearing black t-shirt printed with 'Her King'. Faded jeans and a cap.

He noticed you and smiled, "I thought you won't wear it."

"You really want our parents to suspect us, huh?"

"No?"

The both of you went downstairs.

"Where are you going?" You mom asked.

The two of you faced her and she grinned widely, "You're cute. I can picture you as a couple."

You choked and Yoongi rubbed your back.

"We're just going out. We're bored."

"Okay, take care."

After that, you hopped in the car as he drove. Yoongi brought you on a cemetery where your mom was buried.

You bit your lip and looked at Yoongi, "I really love you."

"More here."

You walked where your mom's grave and Yoongi already had a flower. He placed it on the side and you sat.

"You missed her?"

You just nodded, "But I accepted it already. It's the reality and it's years ago. I'm contented on what I have now. Who I have and loves now. Having a happy family with you and your mom felt like heaven."

Yoongi just nodded and hugged you, "Auntie, hope you forgive me for loving your daughter cause in the eyes of this judgemental world, it's wrong. I truly admit, from the deepest part of my heart, I love Y/N more than anything. I promise in front of you that I won't hurt her. I'll give her all of me. I will love her 'til death. I will prove it to you."

"I also want to thank you for giving birth to Y/N. She's so beautiful and kind. For me, she's so close to perfect. That's why I love her."

You smiled and a tear rolled on your cheeks. You wiped it and faced him, "Thank you for everything, Yoongi."

"Always for you, my queen."

You stayed there a little longer until Yoongi decided you to bring you to where his father was buried.

"Your dad also buried in this cemetery?"

"Yup."

You also put flower on his father's grave.

After a while, you decided to go home.

-

When Yoongi was about to open the door but  already swung open, revealing a smirking Ennie.

Your throat was tied up by a knot that you couldn't even breath properly. Yoongi also widen his eyes and gulped.

"You're already here. Hope you enjoyed your last moment together," she smirked and walked away.

"Yoongi? Y/N? Are you there?"

Your body started to shake when you heard your dad's voice. You looked at Yoongi when he held your hand and smiled, "We'll fight together, right?"

You nodded and smiled, "We'll face it together."

You entered the house and saw your parents seriously stared at the two of you. Your dad gestured you to sat on the couch across them. You slowly walked towards them and sat.

"You have to explain something." Your dad's voice became darker made you held your breath.

"What did she told you?" Yoongi asked.

"About the both of you," your mom answered.

Yoongi's grip on your hand tighten. You bit your lip to stop it from shaking.

"So... explain," your dad demanded.

"Sorry dad, but I love your daughter," Yoongi said and you look at him in shock.

You thought that he'd lie but... he admitted.

"It's wrong. We already know that it's wrong but please, understand us. We loved each other and I know it's real," he said maintaining eye contact with your dad.

"Y/N?" Your mom called out.

"Yes mom. We are couple for about 3 months now but not letting you know cause you'll reject us," you explained.

"Is that so?"

The two of you just nodded. Your mom and dad glanced at each other and smiled.

"We already knew it from the beggining," your mom giggled.

"What?" The two of you went shock.

"Yes."

"The way you look at each other. The necklace. The way Yoongi defending you if you have mistakes. The way how sweet you are," your mom said. "We sometimes followed you when you went out. Just like on the beach."

"We also heard your sweet conversation with each other," your dad chuckled.

You hid your face out of embarrassment. Yoongi was your first love and he was the first guy that you wanted to tell your dad about.

"We noticed your changes. The way Yoongi became more close to me. Remember when we first met, you didn't talk to me and just ignored me. But when you moved here, you changed. The coldest one became the most jolly and smiley. The silent one became talkative," your dad said and Yoongi looked down, bitting his lips. "I also wonder why you keep asking for what Y/N likes and dislikes," he chuckled.

"I can see now that you're so happy with Y/N," your mom said.

"Umm, you... agree?" You asked still shaking.

"We understand you. Other's will see it wrong but we can't stop the two of your from loving each other. So, why not," your mom smiled.

Yoongi and you looked at each other with wide grin painted on your faces.

"But one more thing," your dad said in authorized voice, "Maintain your grades. Finish your studies. Before you planned for your wedding."

"They're too young for that," your mom hit him.

"Just kidding," he defended.

"I love you so much," you said and hugged your mom and dad. Yoongi also joined.

"Thank you for understanding. We thought that you'll be mad," you said.

"Tell us first before you make a move. We will always understand you cause we're your parents," your mom said.

"Thank you! You're the best parents we could ever ask for."