ø⁴

"Bye Joonie, love you," you waved at your best friend as he left.

You sighed and entered your house. You saw Yoongi sitting on the couch and watching movie. You were about to go upstairs when he spoke.

"Who's that?" He asked, still his eyes focused on tv.

"My best friend."

"Really?" He glanced at you.

"Of course! Who do you think that was?" you rolled your eyes and went to your room. You shut your door and put your bag on your study table and changed clothes. Your phone vibrated and you saw a text message.

°•·*·•°

Smart ass

Hey! Wanna hang out tonight?

Kidnap me!

Why?

My step bro is here! I don't think he'll let me go out with you

Hmm, ok. I'm the one who'll ask permission

°•·*·•°

You grinned and picked clothes to wear. You wore white v-neck t-shirt and tight ripped jeans. You grabbed your jacket and wore your sneakers. You went downstairs and saw Yoongi, still his eyes on tv.

"Where are you going?" He asked, not looking at you.

"Hang out with a friend?"

"You can't go! Dad will kill me if you do." He said in a serious tone.

d-.^b

So, he's calling MY father a 'Dad' too. Well, that's cute!

d--,b

"Ugh! We're just going to eat somewhere." You argued.

"If I say no, it's no. And besides, I already cooked for dinner so, no need to go out." He glared at you.

"Ha! Did you just replace my dad's position?" You sarcastically asked and crossed your arms.

"Sad to say this but yes! He gave me permission to look after you. Well, I am aware about your not stable mental healthㅡ"

"What?!"

"I mean, I am aware about your brattiness so, I. Will. Tame. You!"

You gritted your teeth frustratingly. "I hate you!"

"I love me too." He chuckled.

Then the two of you heard a knock at the front door.

"Y/n! Open this door."

Joonie!

d^_^b

Savior!

You and Yoongi exchanged glances. Before you could move, he run to the door and you followed him. He opened the door and there was Namjoon in view, his hands in his pocket.

"Namjoon?"

"Yoongi?"

They both asked.

"You know each other?" You asked behind Yoongi.

"You didn't told me that your brother is Yoongi," Namjoon glared at you and gave Yoongi a high five.

"You didn't asked his name. And let me correct you, this monster here is not my brother. A word step brother is famous too, you know?" You sassed.

"Whatever! Nice to see you, Joon. It's been a very long time since we last met! Anyway, you're Y/n's boyfriend?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon laughed and you covered your mouth, stunned.

"I am not her boyfriend, you idiot. I'm her friend and I'm here to ask your permission to hang out with her. I didn't know that you're my friend's step brother. And anyway, long time no see," Namjoon smiled and his dimples in view.

"Oh, I see! Yes, you can take this stupid. But make sure that you'll bring her home at 9 pm, am I clear, Namjoon? I trust you." Yoongi asked in an stern voice.

Uwu! He's just concerned about you, Y/N. Don't be such a silly.

In a blink of an eye, you and Namjoon were in the car and instantly left.

===

You two sat in one bench of your favorite park. His left arm around your shoulder and your right arm around his waist. Looking at the stary sky.

"How long have you been friends with Yoongi?" You broke the silence.

"Since I'm 12 years old. He was my best buddy till his dad died because of a plane crash. Yoongi and his mother move here in Seoul after the burial and I was left in Daegu. I went back to Ilsan but I moved here too for my studies and hoping that I'll see him too, and I finally did. It was been months since we saw each other again. And you know what? I noticed that he changed." He sighed, "He seems so cold now and more serious."

"Mmm... maybe because of the death of his dad?" You suggested.

"Ahh yeah! That's the only reason. But at least, he's still approachable and still my friend."

You smiled at him and he smiled back at you.