²1

Weeks past, you and Yoongi just talk, having good time, playing, hitting, laughing with each other when you were home. But when you were at school, you rarely talked to each other. Just exchanged glances and smile. Because of Ennie, you couldn't approach him.

At your house, the two of you were having fun with each other. Cooking, watching movie, listening to music, together.

Everytime that you were together, you felt that you really fell for him. You fell in love with him. You always scolded yourself that you were not meant for each other cause he was your brother but your emotion felt otherwise. You wanted to ask Yoongi, what you were to him but you knew the truth, he just want to get along with his sister.

But you wanted to know his side. You wanted to know if he likedyou too, or did he loved you. But you couldn't gain such confidence to ask him. Your confidence were useless when it comes to confessing. You did confessed to your crush before but for Yoongi, you felt so weak. You felt your mind couldn't find a word to tell him.

"Hey Y/N! Come here. Listen to my new music. I know you'll love it," you heared Yoongi's yell from the living room.

"Ok, I'm coming," you yelled back and walked to the living room.

You slammed yourself beside Yoongi.

He leaned closer to you and gently tucked your hair behind your ears. His touch sent shivers down your spine. You felt all your hairs were standing up.

You examined every inch of his face, memorizing every precious part of it. Then your gaze went down his lips.

'Damn those pretty pink lips. I wanna kiss it so rough and never letting it go. I wanna sit on his lap, my arms around his neck and feel the warmth of his body and his grasp around my waist. Then-'

"Hey, Y/n."

You bit your lower lip when Yoongi interuptee your thoughts and brought you back to reality. You hung your head low to hid your face.

You felt that the headphone was already placed on your ears. You didn't felt that he already put it on you cause the business of your mind, imagining things with him.

"Ok, here it is," he said and clicked the play button on his laptop and grins.

|.*Nevermind playing~*|

The music played and you were amazed, again. His voice, the beat, the message. You heard your heart, beating so fast and shouting his name. Wanted to have him and be honored to hear a song that was dedicated for you.

He stared at your face, waiting for your reaction. You heard familiar voices that made your brows furrowed.

'I don't know that Namjoon and Hoseok has beautiful and soothing voice'

The music ended and you placed the headphone down. Your face was emotionless that made Yoongi worried.

"How was it?" He nervously asked.

You looked at him and grinned so wide.

"I love it! It was really amazing," you said.

"You made me nervous," he sighed that caused you laugh.

"Your expression was so priceless," you laughed.

"Stop it," he pouted.

You smiled.

"I asked Namjoon and Hoseok's cooperation on this song and I'm so nervous that your expression was just nothing. But I'm so happy that you loved it," he smiled and you smiled back, then...

"Y/N! YOONGI"

A very irritating voice of your friends interupted your moment together.

"Hey love birds," Seokjin greeted and hugged you.

You tap his back and pushed him away. He sat between you and Yoongi that made you pout.

'Moment ruiner'

"What are you doing?" He asked and sip the juice on the center table.

"Just listening to his music," you answered.

Namjoon and Jimin arrived then sat beside you. You just shared stories with each other, joking around.

You stood up and smiled at them.

"I have to go to my room," you said and left.

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Jimin glared at Yoongi.

"You can kill me with that glares," Yoongi said.

"You and Y/N. What are you?" Seokjin asked.

"We are human," Yoongi sassed.

"I mean, what is between the two of you?" He corrected.

"We're siblings. What else should be?" Yoongi said.

"Answer properly, Yoongi. Do you have relation with Y/N?"

Yoongi choked with his own saliva when Jimin asked that question.

"You know that Y/N likes you, right? Now, tell us, do you like her too?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course, not. We don't have any relation except as a brother to her. She's my sister and I only see her as that, nothing else. I treated her as a sister. What else do you want?" He said.

"But, you know that she likes you, right?" Jimin asked.

"I know. But, seriously? I'm her brother," Yoongi chuckled.

You were about to go back to them but you stopped your track and listened to their conversation. Warm liquids escaped from your eyes and a silent sob escaped your lips.

'He's right. What else should I expect. I am just his sister, and nothing else. I'm so stupid. I fell for my brother that I already know that he's not going to be mine'

You went back to your room and slammed the door. You laid on the floor and let your heart cry out.

'Why am I so hurt? I know that reality from the begining'