¹4

You stepped out from your room and went to Yoongi's room.

"Umm, Y-Yoongi? Are you going to school?" you nervously asked and knocked his door. No one answered.

You pouted. You went down to the living room. You saw Yoongi, phone on his ears.

"Ok, bye! Love you"

You bit your lower lip.

'Relax! It might be mom'

He turned to see you and smiled.

"Good morning, Y/n," he greeted and you just nodded.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He furrowed his brows and worriedly held your shoulder. His gaze focused directly in your eyes.

"I-I'm okay, Y-Yoongi. Let's just go to school," you stuttered and he nodded.

The ride was filled with slience. None of you tried to break the silence 'til a question popped in your mind.

"Um, Yoongi," you called and he just hummed for response. "W-who is E-Ennie?"

"Why did you asked?" he asked and glanced at you.

"I heard you saying that name when you were drunk."

You hung your head low, not wanting to have an eye contact with him. He chuckled.

"She's my ex girlfriend. She left because she wanted to finish her studies in U.S. She left without a word," he sighed.

The car stopped and you went out. Taehyung saw you so he approached you.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed and threw his arms around you.

"Hi, Tae," you greeted weakly.

You pulled back and he grabbed you out of the parking area. Taehyung walked you to your room and patted your head. "I'll pick you here on lunch time. See you later, Y/N," he smiled and pinched your cheeks. You waved at him and turned to enter your classroom.

You sat next to Yoongi.

"Who is he?" he asked.

"Who?"

"The boy with you."

"Umm, Taehyung?"

He just nodded.

-

The bell rung and you turned to Yoongi, he was packing his stuffs.

"Are you going to cafeteria?" You asked.

He nodded.

"Let's go," you grabbed him and you saw Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Somi, waiting for you outside the room.

"Let's go guys, I'm starving," Jimin pouted and you went to the cafeteria.

You sat between Taehyung and Jimin, Yoongi across you, glaring at the both on your side.

"Hey, Y/n, are you busy next week?" Taehyung asked.

When you were about to answer, Yoongi spoke.

"Yes, she is. Why?" He said, no emotion laced on his voice.

"Oh! I thought you are Yoongi, not Y/n," Seokjin sassed.

"Why, Tae?" You asked, rolling your eyes at the two.

"Umm, can we hang out?" He awkwardly asked and rubbed back of his neck.

"Of courㅡ"

"No! I told you, she's busy and no time for that hang out," Yoongi cut you off.

"Oh c'mon! I'm not busy," you whined.

"Yes, you are," Yoongi glared and you gulped.

What's wrong with this pale?

"Um, maybe next time?" Taehyung suggested.

"Um, okay," you huffed.

The bell rang again and you went to your own classrooms.

===

You entered your house and laid on the couch. You looked at Yoongi and pouted.

"What's with the pout?" he chuckled.

"Nothing," you answered and headed to your room.

You shut the door and threw your bag. Your phone vibrated and you lazily picked it up.

Somi!?!

Y/N!?!!! I have something in my mind!

What is it?

I think Yoongi likes you!?!

How can you say that?

Look, I've noticed that he was so pissed when Taehyung and Jimin were beside you. And another, he don't want you to be with Taehyung and made an excuse. I think he's jealous!

Hahaha! Very nice! He is just over protective you know? Look, I am his sister so he will do that cause dad wants him to watch over me and don't let guys to be with me. Except Namjoon and Seokjin...

Nah! But... duh! Nevermind. I'm just curious, you know? What if? There's always 'what if' in every situations, Y/n!

Duh! Good night. Sleep tight...

You turned your phone off and slammed your body on the bed.

'What if?! Nah! He's my brother. He just saw me as a younger sister and beside, he have Ennie. Someday, that girl will come back and I know that if that day will come, I'll be torn. From the beggining, I know that liking him is the most stupid thing I've done'