³3

You arrived at your house and went directly to your room. Yoongi followed you and locked the door behind him.

"We were so close for being srewed," you sighed and slammed your body on your bed.

"I know," he sat beside you. "What do we have to do?"

"I also don't know. I'm sure that she'll tell our parents. I'm so scared, Yoongi."

"Don't. We have to do something."

"Like what? Beg her to shut her mouth?" You raised a brow. "I'm so stressed."

Yoongi embraced you and kissed your cheek, "I'm so sorry for bringing you in a disaster. I'm sorry for letting you suffer like this. I'll accept if you'll break up with me to set you free from all the problems. Iㅡ"

You pushed him and placed your hands on your hips then glared at him, "You want me to break up with you just to solve this problem? The answer is a big NO. We can face it. We can fight, together. And please, don't blame yourself. I love you and that will never fade. If you don't feel the same to me, then ㅡ"

He hugged you tightly that even an air can't flow.

"Don't say that. I love you. I'm sorry, I'm just worried that you're stressed now. I love you, okay?"

You hugged him back, "I love you too."

He pulled out, stared at your eyes, "You're right. We can face this. We'll fight, together."

"Good. Now get out! I need to change and to sleep. Tomorrow is school day."

He chuckled and kissed your lips, "Good night, my queen."

"Good night, my king."