²4

You started to avoid Yoongi. You knew that it was hard mostly when you lived with him. He always approached you but you made excuses to avoid him. Even in school, your friends noticed that you always avoided Yoongi and when he approached you with your friends at the canteen, parking lot, quadrangle, library, and everywhere, you stayed away. They asked you what was wrong but you just shook your head.

Yoongi also avoided Ennie and always chasing you that made the girl threw daggers at you. You just rolled your eyes at her everytime your gaze met and gave her a middle finger. You really hated that girl.

You also let Seokjin or Jimin to picked you at your house and not going to school with Yoongi.

It was really hard for you to see him with pleady eyes and wanted to know what was wrong but you just sighed and looked away. It was hard for you to stay away from him but it was the only thing you knew that was best. To forget your feelings for him even though you knew to yourself that it was hard. All you want was to hug him and say that you didn't want to do it.

But why's that? The more I tried to avoid him, the more it's harder to forget my feelings for him.

-

You sighed when you saw Yoongi approaching you. You stood up from sitting on the bench of the school garden but he held your wrist.

"Y/N, tell me what's wrong," he asked in a concerned tone.

You looked down and shook your head. You pulled your wrist to get out of his grasp but he tightened the grip.

"Can you let go of me?" You said still not giving him a glance.

"No. I need to know what's wrong," he said sternly.

"But I told you, nothing is wrong," you protested.

"I know there's something wrong. So please, tell me what is it. I need to know. I don't want you to avoid me," he said.

Tear rolled through your cheeks.

"Just please-"

"I said no. I need an answer."

You sighed heavily and let your gaze at him, directly through his eyes.

"You." You said, "You're the reason."

"Y/N-"

"I like you, Yoongi. But you doesn't seem to care. I already confessed to you, right? The night when I'm drunk? But I'm your sister and you only see me as a younger sister that needs to be protected," you sighed, "I already knew from the start that I am your sister, and never gonna be your lover. But I can't hold my heart and let it decide that you're not the right man to love. That's why I'm avoiding you, to moved on and start my life again as me. The life I'm living before you show up. Cause I forgot how to act  myself like before because of this fucking crazy heart."

"I'm hurt everytime I realized to myself that not even in a second, you'll learn to love me," you sighed and your tears continued to rush.

Yoongi was shock and there was nothing that came out of his mouth. He sighed and lift your chin up and wiped your tears. He caressed your cheeks and kissed your nose.

"I do love you, Y/N" he smiled and you looked at him, shock.

'No in a fucking way'

"In the first time I laid my eyes on you, I like you already. You just don't know"

*flashback*

Yoongi came out of the car and closed his eyes.

'This will be a new life'

He felt the air hitting his face. He looked around and saw some flowers and he looked in front. A two storey house.

'Nice'

His gaze fell to the girl that his mother was talking to. He scanned her and a smile creeped on his lips.

His mom went inside the house with his step dad and he walked towards the girl. He scanned her again and cleaned his throat. The girl turned her gaze at him and smiled.

"Oh? Hi," you greeted but your jaw dropped.

He stared at you in an emotionless way.

'What can I say, Angel truly exist,' he thought.

He acted cool.

"Staring is a crime," he coughed.

"Umm? I'm Y/n. You are my step brother, right?" you asked and raised your hand to shake hands with him.

He stared at it, emotionless.

'What should I react? Should I pick it and feel her soft hand? No, just stay cool'

"Yoongi. And I don't do shakehands. I don't want dirty hands to touch me" he said and passed you.

He chuckled and bit his lips at your possible reaction and entered the house.

'I can't wait to tease her'

*end of flashback*

You stared at Yoongi, "But you said that you only saw me as a sister and nothing more," you said and looked down, played with your fingers.

He lifted your chin up again and smiled. Your eyes locked at each other.

"Of course it was not true. Would I say that I like you too at your crazy and talkative friends?" He chuckled and you bit your lip in order to hide your smile but you failed.

He pecked your forehead and smiled, "Would you avoid me again?"

"No way," you shook your head.

"Tell me, do you still like me?" He asked.

"No, I don't like you," you said, his expression changed and you chuckled, "I love you, Yoongi."

Gummy smile was seen on his face. "I love you too."

You and Yoongi got back to your classroom, together. Smiled creeped on your faces. You kept a distance from each other to not let the other students suspect you.

You sat on your seat beside Jungkook and Yoongi winked at you and smiled happily. You looked down to hid your face and bit your lip.

'I can't believe it'

Jungkook looked at you with a furrowed brows and looked at Yoongi.

'There's something about their smiles,' he thought.

"Y/N," he said and you turned to him, stopping your lips to curve up.

"What?"

"May I know too?" He asked.

"What?" You asked again.

"The both of you. You look happy and-"

He was cutten off by the teacher that walked inside the room. You mentally clapped your hands and smiled widely.