²3

You stared at the necklace you bought. It has a silver padlock pendant and silver thin chain. You sighed and put it back to it's box and kept it in the night stand.

That necklace caught your attention earlier. You asked if it also has a pair of key pendant to match but the seller said that it was bought by a young man. You want to give it to Yoongi but you were scared.

'He'll reject it'

You sighed and went downstairs to watch a movie but Yoongi was on the couch. You were about to pass him but he called you that made you shrugged and faced him.

"I made a new song, want to hear it?" He smiled. You sighed and sat beside him.

He placed the earpods on your ears while you stared at him.

'How can I avoid this guy if he's like this?'

He glance down at you and your eyes met. He scanned your eyes and you bit your lip then looked down.

'Phew! I thought I'll be drowned'

He tapped the play button and the song started to play. And there you went again, felt amazed by his voice. But you noticed that the lyrics was hitting you. It was about a secret love for someone but it was illegal.

If you only knew
My love for you
I fell every single day that we're together
It's wrong to love you
But what can I do
I already fell for you

I can't keet it 'til forever
I know people will reject us
If they'll know the love we felt
But I won't give up
Cause I was meant for you
And you're the one for me

A tear rolled down your cheeks.

'He really did this song to hit me'

The song ended and you placed the earphone on his hands.

"It's nice," you said.

"I know you'll like it, he smiled.

"Kids, here's your snack," your mom arrived and placed a tray on the center table. She patted your heads and went to her room. You ate and watched a movie with Yoongi.

'If you only cared for me as a sister, then why not? At least I can be with you, even if it hurts. Heart, stay calm and please, don't break'

×*×♡~*~

"Damn!"

Yoongi kept cursing under his breath.

"I'm sorry sir, but the necklace that you were  talking about was already sold. I'm sorry but we don't have another one," the sales lady said.

"It's ok, I'll go."

Yoongi drove back home.

"My mind didn't work when I was at the mall,
yesterday. How can I be so fool to not think that I can buy 2 couple necklaces and gave the one to her and the other one is mine. Idiot," he kept scolding his self.

He parked his car and went inside the house and stopped his track when he saw you, busy with your thoughts.

He approached you and tapped your shoulder that made you startled. He chuckled and you pouted. He sat beside you but you immediately stood up.

"I'll just go to my room," you said and ran to your room.

Yoongi was left, curious.

"Why is she like that?"

You locked yourself at your room.

'Please, stop approaching me. I really needed to avoid you. Just for the sake of my heart. I don't wanna get hurt again'