²9

Your dad entered your room and sat beside you on the mattres.

"Y/N," he whispered.

You opened your eyes and smiled, "Good morning, dad."

"Are you not going to school?"

You sat up to look at the clock.

Shit! 7:34

Your dad chuckled and patted your head, "After you ready yourself, wake your brother. Even your mom is afraid of waking him up."

Then, he left.

You immediately took a bath and hurriedly wore your uniform. Combed your hair and got out.

I will kill Yoongi for sending us home, late.

You knocked his door and received a loud groan. You giggled and entered. You saw him, as usual, cuddling with his precious pillows.

"YOONGI?!?"

You yelled and he sat up with wide eyes. He pouted when he saw you and whined.

"What do you want, babe?" He pouted and laid back.

"We're going to be late. This is your fault, anyways," you crossed your arms, "Get up or I'll kick you."

"Let dad send you to school, I'll just follow," he groaned and you stepped out of his room.

Your dad sent you to your school. When you arrived, you ran to your room without saying goodbye to him.

When you stepped inside your classroom, all the eyes were set on you. You were still panting and stood up straight, thanking that your teacher was not there, yet. You walked towards the chair with Jungkook.

"Celebrate cause we don't have first and second subject teacher, they're on meeting," Jungkook said while busy playing with his phone.

"Lucky me."(pancit canton)

You stood up and walked to the garden near your building. While happily imagining your relation with Yoongi, someone bumped you.

Ennie... again.

"Happy huh?" She raised a brow while glaring daggers at you.

You smiled sweetly at her, "Of course. So, don't ruin it."

"I will do everything to make your fairy tale turns into a nightmare," she hissed.

"Do it," you challenged.

"I will. I will get back what really is mine. And Yoongi is one of it. He is mine."

"Poor you. Keep pushing herself to the man that is already mine," you traced your eyes at her, head to toe.

"I will do everything to know your deepest secret and let everyone know. To make them disgusted at you," she threatened.

You went silent for a while figuring out what she will know. And an idea popped out.

Your parents. What if they'll know about you and Yoongi?

You just stayed calm and smiled evily at her. Before you said a word, an arm wrapped around your waist. A soft lips pressed on your temple.

"Did she hurt you, babe?" A sweet voice spoke.

You look at Yoongi whose brow was raised while looking at Ennie. You glanced in Ennie who went dumbfounded.

You smirked, "No, babe. I won't let her dirty hands lay on my precious skin."

"Good," he said and walked away from her.

"Great timing, baby," you smiled.

"Cause I'm also great."