³9

Your dad sent you to your school together with your officially boyfriend, Yoongi. You were so excited to tell the gang about it.

"Take care of my princess, Yoongi," your dad said.

"I will always, dad."

The two of you walked to the gate while holding each other's hand with a grin.

"I still can't believe that we're now, official. No need to hide," Yoongi said.

"Me either. It was still like a dream."

You went to your room and sat down. Your friends came rushing. They were still panting and hitting each other.

"I said wait, not run!" Taehyung hit Jimin.

"Why me? Namjoon was the one who ran first," Jimin whined and hit Namjoon.

"I am not! It was Seokjin," Namjoon hit Jin.

"You walk too slow. Like you were following a snail," Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Why are you here?"

They looked at you.

"Are you okay? Did your parents set you apart?"

"We're okay. And besides, they agreed," you smiled at them.

Their eyes widen and a grin curved up their lips. You saw Ennie turned to where you are with widden eyes.

"Really?!" They exclaimed.

"Yes. They already knew it from the start. They're good investigators."

"They have no problem about it. As long as we'll finish our studies," Yoongi said.

"We are so happy for the both of you!" Jimin exclaimed and hugged you.

"It's like you started to write your own love story too," Somi giggled.

"Yeah."

You saw Taehyung and Jungkook teasingly wiggling their brows at you but you just shrugged it off. You glanced at Ennie who was still shock. Seokjin and Somi looked where you were looking and smirked.

"Looks like your plan was useless," Seokjin smirked.

"A bitch will never win," Somi smiled annoyingly.

Ennie looked down and ran out of the room.

"Looks like she can't accept that she's a loser," Jimin sighed.

"But at least you're free now!" Namjoon smiled.

Your teachers arrived and discussed. After the class, the bell rang.

Yoongi stood up and smiled at you, "Stay here. I'll buy you your snack. Wait for me, my queen."

"Okay, my king," you giggled. (Leym)

Yoongi left. Your classmates walked to you and made a circle and you were at the center.

"So... Was it true that you and Yoongi... are siblings?"

"He's my step brother," you rolled your eyes.

"Ennie told us about that. She said that your brother is Yoongi. But we didn't believed her cause we know that you're an only daughter," Gyessa said.

"So, your parents agreed?" Nyx asked excitedly. You just nodded and smiled.

"I know they will! You're a cute couple. Many girls in this campus were jealous whenever you're with Yoongi," Kihyen cheered.

"Thanks for the support," you smiled.

"We will always!."

-

You were walking at the hallway while staring at the picture of you and Yoongi on your phone. Your head has it's own life and turned to the right side. There, you frozed. Your lips parted a bit while looking at where a figure of a boy and girl. Their lips were pressed against each other. And they are....

Yoongi and Ennie...

You searched for Yoongi's reaction and shockness was seen on his face. You cleared your throat to get their attention. As expected, they turned to you. Your face were just emotionless.

Yoongi's eyes widen when he saw you and Ennie smirked, evily. He was about to open his mouth but you stopped him by slapping Ennie's face hard. She even tilted her head and got frozen from her spot. She slowly put her hand on her cheeks and looked at you with wide eyes.

"How dareㅡ"

You didn't let her finish her sentence and punched her, straight to her nose. She stepped back and lost her balance. You dragged Yoongi out of there. Yoongi was just shock at what you did. You brought him to the cafeteria with still wearing an emotionless expression.

You sat across him on the vacant seat and stared at him, coldly.

"It's not what youㅡ"

You cut him by putting your index finger on his soft and pink lips.

"I don't care," you rolled your eyes.

He raised a brow and looked at you in disbelief, "Y/N, it's not myㅡ"

"No need to explain. I know it was her fault. I don't care if you liked her kiss or what. All I want is you are mine and only mine. Understood?" You said and he nodded.

"I trusted you with all my life cause you're my boyfriend. And I hope that you won't waste it," you smiled.

"You're the greatest girl I have," he smiled sweetly and leaned closer to you.

You gasped when his lips touched yours. He planted a sweet peck and smiled, "I really love you."

"I love you too, my king."