²2

You were so weak to open your eyes. Your eyes were swollen because of your whole night crying. You groaned and covered yourself with sheets. You heared your door clicked and you waited for someone to speak.

"Y/N."

It was your dad. You sat up.

"Hi, Dad. When did you arrived?" You asked and he sat beside you then hugged you.

"Last night. I've missed you," he said and you hugged back.

"I missed you too," you replied in a cracked voice.

He pulled back and stared at your eyes.

"Have you been crying?" He asked.

"No dad. I just rubbed my eyes so harsh," you smiled.

"Okay. Now, get up. We're going out to shop," he said.

"You're not a fan of shopping, dad. What happened?" You chuckled.

"Your mom begged," he sighed.

"Okay, be down in 15," you said and he nodded.

When he left, you groaned and pulled yourself to the bathroom.

You wore a tight jeans and hoodie. You were not in the mood to prepare yourself as if you were going to a fashion show. You put shades to hide your swollen eyes and put slight lipstick and wore your sneakers and went downstairs.

You saw Yoongi, sitting on the couch with a phone on his hand. You stared at him from the stairs and sighed. You remembered what he said last night and it still hurt. Who wouldn't be hurt on what he said? But it was true. You were his sister and he cared for you like a brother.

Your mom noticed you and shouted your name.

"Y/N!."

You smiled as she launched herself towards you and wrapped her arms around your body. A bone-crashing hug.

"I missed you," she said and pulled away.

"Me too."

Yoongi stared at you, head to foot and smiled. A loud and heavy sigh escaped your lips and smiled weakly.

"Are you guys ready?" Your dad asked and walked to the main door. You just nodded and followed him.

Your dad was at the driver's seat and your mom beside him at the front seat. Yoongi and you were at the back seat with a wide space between you. You leaned your head on the window and sighed. Your dad started the engine and drove off.

"How were you when we were gone?" your mom asked.

"We were good," Yoongi answered and you kept quiet. "How about you? How was the trip and work?"

"It went fine and we enjoyed the new views," your mom giggled. "How was school?"

"As usual, lot of projects, reportings, activities. But it was fine," Yoongi answered with a smile.

He glanced at you but your expression was still nothing. Heavy sighs escaped your lips.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" He asked and you turned to him. A weak smile appeared on your lips and nodded. "Why are you so quiet? Usually, you're the noisiest and enthusiastic here."

You just remained silent and closed your eyes.

You arrived at the mall and went with your dad. You wrapped your arms around his arm and walked away from your mom and brother.

"Why do we have to separate with them?" Your dad asked and you sighed.

He grabbed you back to where your mom was and walked with them and picked some stuffs. You glanced at the shirts for men and smiled while imagining how hot Yoongi will if he wore those shirts. You shook your head at the thought and remained silent.

Yoongi and his mom went to the jewelries. He glanced at the necklaces and awed them. He saw a cute silver key shaped pendant and it's thin silver chain. His mom noticed how her son stared at the necklace.

"You'll buy it?" She asked.

"Maybe. I think it suit's her," he said and smiled.

"Oh! It really suits me," she joked.

"Not you mom," he rolled his eyes.

"So, who is she? Who's the girl?" She asked and went excited knowing her son has a girlfriend.

Yoongi glanced at his mom and smiled, "She's beautiful."

And with that, he bought the stuff and winked at his mom that has a pout on her face.

"Who is she? I wanna know," she asked and followed him.

"You'll meet her soon, mom. Just wait," he said.

"But I can't wait," she whined and Yoongi chuckled.

'You already met her'