¹9

You were awaken by a knock in your room.

"Enter!" You yelled not opening your eyes.

"Y/n?"

It was Yoongi.

You lazily opened your eyes and closed it again.

"What?" you asked and he sat at the edge of your bed.

"Um, are you going somewhere today?" he asked.

You glanced at him and lazily sat.

"Why?" you yawned and stretched.

"If you want, we can go somewhere today so that you'll not going to be bored," he offered and smiled at you.

Your eyes widen but a frown formed across your face.

"Why don't you ask Ennie? I know she's not busy. I rather be with my six buddies than with you if you're also going to take her," you said.

"I didn't offered her. I want you to be with me," he said.

'Is he serious?'

"What if Ennie will see us and grab me then hurt me? I will definitely kill her if she does," you sighed.

"I won't let her hurt you," he said and gave you an assured smile.

'Should I decline? Um, it's the moment. A brother and sister bonding'

You sighed at your thought and smiled at Yoongi.

'If he want a bond with me, then sure!'

"Fine. I'll just ready myself," you smiled.

"Ok. I'll wait downstairs," he said and got out.

You sighed and lazily did your morning routine. You wore a white shirt, black fitted jeans, black leather jacket, a black high cut. You put a simple make up and you hang your hair then looked at the mirror.

"Perfect Y/N for a perfect Yoongi," you smiled weakly when you remembered Yoongi and Ennie together in the class.

You rolled your eyes and went to the living room. You saw Yoongi in black shirt, faded pedal jeans and black sneakers. It made his skin glow more from the dark shirt. Added by a shades that made him look so HOT!

You stared at him for about a minute and awed him.

'He's so HOT!'

"Are you ready?" he asked when he noticed you. You nodded.

"Let's go," you said and smiled.

You went to the car and you entered the passenger's seat and him on the driver's seat.

The ride was filled with silence until he broke it.

"You look pretty, Y/n," he smiled.

'Late compliment'

You let your gaze out the window and hid your pinkish cheeks.

"I already know," you said and he chuckled.

"You really love yourself, don't you?" he asked.

'No, I love you more than myself. I let myself hurt cause I love you'

"You too, you look handsome like damn and hot as hell," you said and earned a chuckle from him.

Silence filled the car again.

"Um, where are we going?" you asked curious.

"You'll see," he smiled.

The car stopped. Yoongi stepped out of the car and opened the door for you. You smiled at him and went out. Your eyes widen when you realized where you are.

AMUSEMENT PARK?

Yeah, you really wanted to go there with your dad but he was always busy. You also didn't told your bestfriend about it cause they might think that you were such a childish.

"Why are we here?"

"Dad said that you want to go here so I decided that we'll go. You don't like it?" he asked nervously.

"I love it. I mean I love you too" you said and just whispered the last part.

"Glad you loved. So, let's try all the rides," Yoongi said and grinned widely.

"Game!"

You ran to the roller coaster ride.

*after 2 hours of riding*

"I really loved the rides!" you exclaimed while eating your burger.

"Yeah, I know. There's one more ride that we haven't tried," he said.

"What is it?"

"Ferriswheel," he answered.

"Right. Let's try it then," you enthusiastically said.

"Hmm, maybe at sunset. It's so nice to ride ferriswheel at sunset," he suggested.

'Oh! A romantic idea'

You nodded and grinned.

===

At exactly 5 pm, Yoongi and you rode the ferriswheel. You sat across each other. When you were at the top, you gasp at the breath taking view of dusk. The sky was pinkish orange 'cause of the sun setting. You awed the view and couldn't let your gaze out of it, while a smiling Yoongi stared at you. He secretly took a picture of you.

'Cute,' he thought.

"So beautiful, isn't it?" you whispered.

'You're more beautiful,'  Yoongi thought.

"Yeah," he agreed and grinned. You look at him and smiled.

===

"Thank you so much, Yoongi. I really really enjoyed today. Thank you so much," you said and like a kid that was given a lollipop, you smiled widely then threw your arms around his neck. He smiled softly at your behavior and hugged back.

"For you, Y/n. I'll do all my best," he said and tighten the grip of your waist.

You pulled away and your eyes met. After a while, he leaned closer towards you and like a lightning, your lips met. You gasped and your eyes widen at what he did but inside you, erupted a tingly feeling. His soft lips that you wanted to own. He started moving his lips and you kissed back.

'Why wouldn't I kiss him back? I loved him... but, does he felt the same?

You put your arms around his neck to lean him more closer to you. His eyes widen at what you did but smiled between the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist to get your body closer to him. The kiss went passionate. The both of you pulled back to catch your breath and looked at each others eyes.

'What just happened?'

You hung your head low out of embarrassment and hid the red like tomato face of yours. Meanwhile, Yoongi stared at you and a smile creeped on his face with a slight shade of pink on his cheeks. He lift up your chins to face him and again, your eyes met.

"Goodnight and sleep tight," he said and pressed his lips on your forehead. You smiled at what he did.

"Goodnight too," you said and entered your room.

You leaned your body on the door. While Yoongi did the same at the back of your door. You squealed and traced your lips and forehead.

'He does kissed me again! Wahhh!!!'

You jumped on your bed up and down then covered your face with pillow and screamed his name.

'This is the best day!'