²8

You happily hummed a tune while knocking the door of your boyfriend. No one answered so you entered. You pouted when you saw Yoongi still laying on his bed while cuddling a pillow. You walked towards him and sat on the matress. You gently shook his arms.

"Yoongi, wake up. We have to go to school," you said softly but you only received groans from him.

You continued to shook him and he half-opened his eyes and smiled when he saw you. He wrapped his arms around you and laid you beside him.

"Hey," you chuckled. "We have to-"

You were cutten off when he kissed you gently on your lips. He pulled back and hugged you tightly.

"Can we stay like this the whole day?" He asked and you chuckled.

"No. We have to go to school."

"To listen a boring discussions? No, we won't go. Let's stay like this."

"But, I already wore my uniform," you giggled.

"Then undress it."

You pushed him and stood up. He just rolled and cuddled his pillow.

"You lazy ass. You won't go?"

"Yes. Just take care and hey, come closer," he said and you leaned towards him. He lazily pulled his body to sat down and kissed your cheek and forehead.

"Take care and be a good girl. I'll pick you up later. I love you," he said and pecked your lips.

"I love you too," you giged and patted his head.

He laid back on bed and you chuckled. You stepped out of his room and left.

When you arrived at your school, you saw Taehyung. You ran towards him and threw your arm around his neck that made him jumped and widen his eyes.

"You startled me," he said and gently hit your arm.

"Sorry," you smiled and started to walk on the quadrangle.

"Last days you were so not in the mood, but now, you seemed so energetic and smiley. Had an inspiration?" he wiggled his brows.

"Yah!"

You hit him and pouted. He just laughed at you and sent you to your room. Jungkook was already there. You sat beside him and laid your head on your hands.

"Good morning," Jungkook greeted.

"Morning too," you said and stared at nowhere.

Jungkook furrowed his brows and waved his hand at your face. You turned to him and raised a brow.

"You're weird," he said.

"Why?"

"The smile on your face. You look so creepy," he said.

"Don't mind me."

··*

In the cafeteria, you sat up with your friends and saw Ennie on the other side, glared daggers at you. You just shrugged and continued the talk with your buddies.

"If I found something about you, I will definitely ruin your life. Be ready, Y/N. I'm going to take what I want," Ennie whispered and looked away, avoiding eye contact with you and smirked.

··*

While walking towards the gate, you saw a familiar smile waiting for you. A wide grin creeped across your face and walked fast towards the guy. You stood in front of him while he was staring at you.

"Hey," you smiled.

He wasted no time and hugged you, tightly. You were shock but hugged back.

"I missed you, you know that?" he whispered and pulled away, staring at your eyes.

"Same here," you smiled.

He pecked your forehead and opened the door of the car to let you enter. You sat at the front seat beside him.

He started the engine and drove.

"How was your day? Have you been fighting?" He asked while focused his gaze on the road.

"It went fine. And I'm not in a fight. How about you? Did you sleep all day?"

"Yeah, and dreamed about you" he glanced at you and back to the road.

Your face heat up.

Yoongi brought you to a grassy place. You stepped out the car and was hitted by a cold wind. You closed your eyes and a soft hand held yours. You opened your eyes and saw a smiling Yoongi, lovingly staring at you. He grabbed you few meters away from the car and sat on the grass. You were amazed by the lights of the city.

You were on a hill.

The stary sky, lights of the city, windy and grassy place, and the guy that you love. It was so perfect. You stared at Yoongi whose gaze were at nowhere. A perfect time with a perfect man.

You hoped that the time would stop and be there with Yoongi, forever. But you could't. The thing you have to do was to feel the moment with him.

"You know what, you really are full of surprises. You know what I love the most. You really know how to make me smile and be happy," you said.

"Of course. I'll give the best for the one I love," he glanced at you and your eyes locked.
"Before I forgot," he turned around and pulled a small box from his pocket, "I want to give you this."

You stared at the necklace. It has a key pendant and a thin silver chain. You were amazed and it looked familiar. He was about to place it on your neck when you stoped him. He looked confused. You opened your bag and grabbed the same small box with him. You hang the necklace in front of him and he was shock.

"You got the padlock?" He asked and you nodded.

"And you got the key," you chuckled.

"I went back to that jewelry store just to have that necklace but you already bought it," he pouted.

"And I was about to buy the key pendant but you already bought it," you giggled.

He chuckled and placed the necklace on your neck, "Keep this key of my heart. Take care of it and don't let it lost. You only have the one."

He looked at you and smiled, "It really looks perfect on you."

You also placed the necklace on his neck and smiled, "You always look perfect."

The both of you chuckled and stared at the sky. You placed your head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around your shoulder and hugged you like you were the most important thing to him. He pecked your forehead and whispered...

"I love you, Y/N. Even everyone will against us, I will still fight for you."

You smiled and pecked his cheeks, "I love you too and will love you more. No matter what they'll say. No matter what will happen. No matter what our parent's reaction. Even the world will against us, promise me that we'll still be together. In every trials that we'll encounter, we'll face it together and let our love become stronger," you stated.

"I promise."