CHAPTER 1💐

Hello guys. I'm here again with a romantic piece for you. I promise you'll enjoy the ride. This is a long book yeah. Do you know why? Cos it's my Christmas present to you.

Merry Christmas to you and make sure you enjoy the holidays to the fullest.

But please guys, STAY SAFE okay. I need you alive and healthy so that you can read the books I write okay. You are the reason I write guys.

It's been a long while I published a book and I'm feeling SUPER excited.

Talk to me. HOW WAS YOUR 2021? Mine was very very tiring and stressful. Let me hear how yours went.

What are your plans for the coming 2022? Drop your comments and let's work together on making it a blissful year.

This is my third book. Oh yeah! I'm a beginner in writing and I'm trying to make it.

Your comments and constructive criticisms help me a lot to shape my writing and develop books and ideas from your perspective.

To you my fans and avid readers I say a very big THANK YOU to you. I sincerely and honestly appreciate your time and efforts used to read, vote, and comment on my books. I deeply appreciate the efforts and I promise you that you will never regret doing it for me. I wish I can mention y'all by names but heaven knows that's an impossible mission cos you guys are many.

And to the 48 special people who have followed me since my journey began, I say thank you. Thank you for all the motivation and silent bashing I get when I bring something here.

To my fellow writers, the challenge you guys gave me is so much appreciated. The silent battle of making your book the best has shaped me to be who I am now. To write books and develop new ideas have all been your doing guys and it is warmly appreciated.

I'm sorry for the long talk guys. I'm starting the story now okay. I have starved y'all enough and doing so now is highly unfair of me. Don't lose interest okay.

HERE GOES NOTHING!!!

      {It's from bad to worse}

                  🌹STACY POV

I smile as I reply to Collins's morning text. Collins is this cute Russian guy I met on Instagram and he really drives me crazy.

When he told me he loved me I almost went crazy. You know how it feels when someone you love feels the same way for you.

We've been dating for a couple of months, but the sad part is that I've never met him.

Each time I bring up the issue, it's always from one excuse to the other.

I am Stacy Bailey, not from a rich family but we are quite comfortable. I live with my mom while my dad, abandoned us, not like I care anyways. He was irresponsible and left my mom alone to practically take care of our needs.

When he got tired, he left and I've lived my life like someone without a father.

I hurriedly had a quick bath and got dressed for work. I just got a job in one of the biggest restaurants in England and they pay pretty well.

"Good morning mom." I greeted as I rushed through my breakfast.

"Easy on the food before you choke." She cautions. I love my mom because she always thinks of my welfare, unlike my dad.