CHAPTER 13💐

{It's from bad to worse}

               🌹STACY POV🌹

After about an hour of intense smooching in the shower, we finally stepped out of the bathroom with me in his arms.

He drops me on the bed with him on top of me as he kisses me passionately.

I felt his erection rocking against my wetness as I moaned in his lips with my hands caressing his back.

"I can't wait to finally be inside of you." He groans in between the kisses.

"Then what  are you waiting for Caleb?" I said in a harsh voice that sounded of desperation.

He kissed my cheeks and smile.

"Now isn't the right time. We still got about an hour before we head out." He says getting off me. I will just kill this guy.

I put on my panties and bra. I could feel his eyes staring at me and that gave me goosebumps.

"It would be nice if you stop staring." I tell him as I turned to look at him. He was already in his trousers.

"You know I can't. You are too beautiful." He says wrapping his hands around me.

"Thanks." I smile as his lips slowly nips on my neck.

"I want to see you in my shirt and you can't say no." He whispers and I blush.

"Not like I have a choice." I reply him biting my lips.

"Of course you don't." He walks to his wardrobe and picks out one of his shirt.

"Caleb this shirt is too big for me.I don't wanna get lost in them." I say and he chuckles.

"Just put it on." I took the shirt from him and wore it. And just as I imagined, I got lost in them. I started looking for myself inside his shirt.

"Now you look just like my wife."

"Huh?" I asked, a bit surprised at what he just said. What is he talking about?

"Erm... I was just joking around." He sounded nervous.

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah. It's nothing." He smiles.

              🌹CALEB POV🌹

I can't believe I almost messed things up. She isn't supposed to know anything about this until tonight when I will finally ask her to marry me.

I watch her as she walks to the fridge.

"Puddings... Caleb, you never told me you had this." She says walking with a cup of puddings and a plate of Samosa.

I watched as she walked to bed. She's perfect in her ways. Funny, beautiful, amazing and she really drives me crazy.

She sat in between my legs on the bed as I held her in my arms.

"Hmmm ....this is sweet." She says after eating from it.

"Want some?" She asks as my eyes fell on her face.

Her green eyes shone brightly, her hair falls perfectly on her back. Her lips are pink and kissable. I can kiss them all day without even getting tired.

When she smiles I feel my heart flatter. She's like an addiction and my heartthrob.

"I want to taste them in your mouth." I tell her and she smiles. God that smile drives me crazy.