CHAPTER 5💐

{It's from bad to worse}

                 🌹STACY POV🌹

"Why will I have to share a room with you? Wait hope am not sharing a bed with you?" I asked terrified.

"No. Why would I let your ugly ass sleep on my bed?" Did he just call me ugly?

"And I wouldn't want to share the same bed with a grumpy fellow like you." I huff and sat on the couch.

"Crazy bitch." He scoffs and continue operating the laptop on his laps.

My eyes sighted my luggage arranged at a corner in the room. I rush to get my phone. I haven't come online for days.

So much missed calls both from mom and countless messages from Collins. All thanks to Caleb who locked me up.

I put a call across to mom and she picked up immediately.

☎ "Good Afternoon mom."

☎ "Oh Stacy you made me worry. I tried calling you but I got no response. How are you doing?''

☎ "I'm fine mom."

☎ "What about the prince? Hope you didn't get into any trouble?"

☎ "Still as grumpy as ever." Caleb looks at me as I said that. I guess he knows am referring to him.

☎ "Take care and please don't get into trouble."

☎ "Thanks mom."

☎ "Bye honey."

☎ "Bye mom." I cut the call.

"Did you really need to make me look bad in the sight of your mom?" Caleb asked.

"You are worse than bad." I huff.

"Is that how you see me?"

"Yeah."

           🌹CALEB POV🌹

I watched her as she said those stuffs about me. I can't believe she thinks I'm bad. And I really wanna hurt her for saying those stuffs but its just so hard to do so.

She is looking at her phone and smiling at a text she's reading.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Is it a crime to smile?" She frowns at me. She's just too bold. Everyone under me basically fears me but she's different.

"By the way I'm smiling cause I'm chatting with my boyfriend." I choked on my spit. Wait am I jealous? No I can't be. Who would be willing to put up with her as a girlfriend.

"Don't tell me you are allergic to the word boyfriend?" She smirks.

"Which guy would want a crazy and ugly girl as I girlfriend?"

"My boyfriend Collins is way cuter than you. And I'm not ugly." She frowns at me.

"Fuck you and your stupid boyfriend."

"My boyfriend is not stupid. At least he is better than your grumpy ass." She mutters.

"I heard that."

"Whatever grumpy."

  *          *         *

              🌹STACY POV🌹

My eyes part open as I stared at the room. I was cold from sleeping on the couch without a blanket and Caleb didn't care.

Speaking of Caleb. I couldn't find him in the room. My gaze shifted to the wall clock. Fuck! 10 am. How come I woke up this late.

I walk into the bathroom and had a warm bath cause I was still cold.

I came out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body.

I search through my luggage and put on a shirt and shorts. I'm starving and Caleb didn't make arrangements for me to eat.

He's so mean.

A knock came on the door.

"Come in." I wonder who that was.

The door slide open and a maid walked in with a tray of food.

It was the friendly maid from the other day.

"Hi." She smiled at me.

"Prince Caleb asked me to take care of all your needs today." He may not be mean after all.

"Thanks where is he I may ask?"

"He has his own company where he works as the C.E.O. You should count yourself lucky Stacy. The prince hardly cares about anyone but he seems to have a soft spot for you. The Caleb I know doesn't care.''

"What happened to Caleb? Why is he arrogant and grumpy?"

"You even call him Caleb?" I roll my eyes at her and she chuckles. I like her already.

"I am Kylie by the way."

"Stacy. Oh you know that already. So what happened to the prince?"

"Actually he was betrayed by Clarissa. He loved her but she abandoned him for some other guy."

"That's sad but what does that have to do with us? From his countenance he clearly hates poor people."

"She was once poor but the queen picked her up and brushed her up. Your food is getting cold you should eat it."

"Thanks Kylie." I smile at her as I pick up a spoon to eat.

The rest of the day was boring for me as I basically had to watch TV all day with nothing to do. Kylie did give me a tour round the palace to ease my boredom. I kinda missed Caleb and I love it when we fight. So much for being a maid.

             🌹CALEB POV🌹

I walk into the room exhausted. Stacy was already asleep. For some reasons I missed her. I head into the bathroom to freshen up. I put on my pyjamas and was about heading to bed when I saw her shivering from the cold.

I carry her on my arms and placed her on my bed.

"Caleb I missed you." She's sleep talking.

"I missed you too." I smile as I stroke her hair cuddling her in my arms.

                 🌹STACY POV🌹

"Caleb what is this bitch doing on your bed?"

"Clarrisa you should leave. You abandoned me remember?"

My eyes part open and I saw Caleb quarreling with a girl. I thought it was a dream. My eyes scan myself and I'm on Caleb's bed. How did I even get here?

"So the bitch is awake. Get your bitchy self out of this room." I stared at her weirdly. Is she talking to me? She better not be, if not I will tear her to pieces.

"Clarissa you should leave." Caleb said.

"I can't believe you are taking sides with this slut. Bitch leave this room this minute."

"Did a chicken just talk or what? The last time I checked bitch, I don't take orders from you." I tell her and I heard Caleb chuckle.

"How dare you talk to me that way. You thrash."

"What's smelling?" I asked dramatically.

"Sissy you were picked from thrash remember? And from the look of things you are still thrash. Now get your bitchy ass self out of this room this minute....

................

Is Stacy falling in love with her ''asshole'' prince? Is Caleb also falling in love with his ''ugly bitch'' Stacy?
The drama has just started.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys. Please share.
I love you all.