CHAPTER 21💐

{It's from bad to worse}

              🌹STACY POV🌹

Oh my God I'm pregnant for Caleb. How come I didn't think of it?

"Stace are you ok? You sure you are not pregnant?"

"I'm not. I just need to rest that's all."

"OK then, I will let you be." He walks out of the room. I sigh and sit on the bed. I'm in this mess right now because of the choices I made and I don't see a way out of it.

I wonder if Caleb has gotten married to that bitch. Will I ever get out of here? Even if I do will he take me back? What will be the fate of our unborn child?

Mother warned me about Collins but I never heeded to her advice. Now see what I have gotten myself into. You never listen Stacy. I missed my mom a lot and I miss Caleb more. I really wished I could get out of this place but it seems impossible.

               🌹CALEB POV🌹

I sit on the couch with my head bent and my hands in my hair as I tried to think.

I am almost loosing my mind. Stacy is not ok and it hurts not being able to do anything.

The private investigator I hired found nothing and the worse part is that I am getting married to Clarissa tomorrow.

"Bro you ok?" Arthur says walking into the room.

"You shouldn't be asking me that. You know I'm not ok. Stacy is nowhere to be found and I'm getting married to that bitch. My whole life is a mess." I sigh frustrated.

"Caleb I'm really sorry that things had to be this way. Have you tried calling Stacy again?"

"I have done that countless times and it always goes straight to voicemail."

"You should try calling her again."

"It is of no use but if you insist my phone is over there. You know the password." I watch him as he picks up my phone.

"Its not connecting... Wait a minute Caleb you must hear this."

"Whats is it?"

"I'm really sorry Caleb but I can't come back. Caleb I don't love you and I never did. I love Collins and he's the one I wanna be..." The recording played from my phone.

"That was Stacy's exact words to me but I don't remember recording it."

"You must have mistakenly recorded it but the point is, this recording is fake"

"Fake?" He played the recording again.

"Just listen to the sound effects and also, if Stacy really said this there should have been sniffles at the background because Stacy would never say this stuff without crying."

I guess I kind of forgot Arthur studied computer science in school.

"So its fake? Does it really matter the fact still remains that she left? Now I have to spend the rest of my life with that bitch."

"You can't just give up on Stacy. You did say she isn't happy."

"Trust me Arthur I wanna search for her I really do. Where do I even start? Dad refused to help and I don't even know the city she is in. I just know she's in Russia. Arthur, Russia is a large country that extends from Europe to Asia. How do you expect me to find Stacy in it without any help?"

"So you are really getting married to Clarissa? That's sad. I really wanted you and Stacy to end up together."

"Yeah I wished so too but she left. I don't really have a choice here."

   *        *        *

           🌹CLARISSA POV🌹

I smile as I watch the maids file and paint my toe nails while I ate from the plate of cookies that another maid held. Royal life is so good.

You get to command a lot of servants and make them do your biddings. And you get to fire some too and on top of that cool cash. Royals never lack any material things cause the money is there.

Finally I'm gonna get married to prince Caleb. I'm glad that stupid Stacy ran away but I also need to punish her friend Kylie.

"Hey hurry up on my nails." I tell the two maids taking care of my nails.

"Yes your majesty." I was full of smiles. Of course I asked them to call me that.

"Samantha go get me Kylie."

"Yes your majesty." She bowed and left.

She came in with Kylie some minutes later.

"Yes, you sent for me." She scowled at me. What insolence!

"Can't you greet me? Look here young lady, you clearly lack manners. Now bow to me."

"The last time I checked Clarissa, you are not yet married to the prince yet you act so high and mighty."

"How dare you talk to me that way and you even called me by my name?" I stood up and slapped her.

"You slapped me?" She held her face with her hands.

"And I will do it again if you don't show respect. When you and your stupid friend mocked me that day I told you I will make you pay. Now you are paying for your sins. As a matter of fact you are fired. Now get out!"

"And who gave you the right to fire anybody?" The queen says walking into my room.

"Mom she was rude."

"Don't you ever call me mom." I so hate this woman

"Kylie from now henceforth, you will be one of my personal maids. You serve me and me alone and only I have the right to fire you. You may leave."

"Thank you my queen." She glared at me before leaving.

"Why would you do that? I am royalty too." I tell her. She's really starting to get on my nerves.

"Royalty? And what give you the right to question my indulgence? I am the queen and you are just a mere servant I picked from the streets and brushed you up into something."

"I am no longer a servant. I am the future queen and I deserve some respect."

"How dare you speak to me in such a manner. You insolent bitch!" A slap landed on my face as I held my cheeks holding back the pending tears.

"You are not even married to my son yet and you act so rude and arrogant. You will never make a good queen. Just watch how my son will dump your ass at the alter." She yells and walks out. Caleb will never think of dumping me at the alter.

This woman is starting to step on my toes. She needs to be taken care of.

"What are you waiting for? Get out all of you." I yelled at the maids as they ran out.

......

Will Caleb dump Clarissa at the alter? Will he go in search of Stacy? The story just got more interesting. Watch out for the next chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment guys. I love you all. Please share.