CHAPTER 30💐

{It's from bad to worse}
                  WARNING!!!!!!
                     18+ content.

            🌹KING DAMIEN POV🌹

I watch her as she smiles walking back into the room.

"So are you in or not?" She asked as she looked at me. I kept mute as I watch her sip from her drink.

"I'm in." I smile inwardly.

"You made the right decision Damien. I need to leave." She gulped down her drink as she came over to me. She runs her hands on my chest smiling seductively. I smack her hands off of my chest and glare at her.

"Bye Damien." She smiles and walks out of the room.

"Good riddance." I mutter under my breath. Today will be your last day on earth.

                  🌹STACY POV🌹

I moan as he dropped me on the bed with his lips not leaving my neck.

"Fuck I missed this." I breath out as he kissed my neck to my lips. Our lips danced in a perfect rhythm as his hands cup my breast.

His hands unbutton the button up shirt I had on as he let it drop on the bed. I felt my hard nipples press hard against the bra I had on.

He kisses me again as his hands unhook my bra flinging it to God knows where.

"Caleb." I moan as his lips nips on my nipples. His other hand twisted the other one sending jolts of pleasure to my body.

Caleb's hands cup both my breasts as I arch my back and moan. He kisses both nipples trailing his kisses down to my stomach.

My stomach flutter as butterflies danced in it. I gasp when I felt his tongue on my belly button. He planted soft kisses on my stomach as his hands cup my breast.

"Caleb I need you in me now." I moan. He smiles at me and I blushed at my own words.

"Then I will give you what you want." He smirks as I bite my lips and watch him take off my jeans shorts together with my panties.

Within seconds I was naked on the bed as my body shone out in all its glory.

Caleb bit his lips as his eyes stared at my body like he would devour me at any given minute.

"You are beautiful Stacy." He whispers as his lips kiss my pelvis.

"Oh my God Caleb." I gasp out a moan when I felt his lips pull up my labia.

I moan as his lips savoured my depth with his tongue working wonders on my core. He penetrates me with two fingers causing me to moan and I arch my back on the bed.

His fingers thrust into me with a quicker pace as his tongue flick on my nub.

"Caleb I'm gonna cum." I moan as my orgasm broke. My body jerked violently as I grabbed hold of Caleb's head moaning loudly.

I felt juices spurt out of me as Caleb lapped on them. I rest my head on the pillows as I tried to catch my breath.

"Tired already?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"God. Caleb that was great."

"Well I'm not done with you yet." He smirks as he takes my lips in his. I kiss back as I help him take off his shirt.

I get on top of him kissing his chest as I grind myself against him. A moan escapes his lips as I kiss his neck down to his collarbone. I trail my kisses down kissing on his nipples.

I flick my tongue on his belly button and my hands grab and unzip his trousers as I took it off.

"Shit." He moans as my hand roamed inside his boxer grab hold of his erection.

I pulled off his boxers and stared at his erection. I felt my core clench as I stared at his erection. I really need him inside of me.

I wrap my lips around his length as my lips work on his shaft with a steady pace.

"Fuck Stacy." He moans as I gag on his length with my hands working on his balls.

I pull out of his erection and tried to catch my breath. I take him back into my lips moving in and out with a quicker pace as I gave his balls a gentle squeeze.

"Fuck Stacy. I'm cumming." His hands grab hold of my head as he thrust into my mouth.

I felt hot liquid spurt into my mouth as I lapped all of it.

He wraps his hands around my waist as he kisses me.

"Babe I want you to ride me." He whispers as I felt his hands guide his length into my depth.

We both moan at the penetration. I close my eyes and moan as I ride on his length.

"Oh my God ....Shit!" Caleb moans as I move up and down on his length.

His hands grab hold of my ass as he thrust into me from beneath.

"Caleb... Fuck... me..." I moan as he thrust deeper into my wet core.

With one swift motion he made me lay on my back as he digs deeper into me.

He locks eyes with me and kissed me. I wrap my hands around his neck and moan in his mouth.

"Caleb I'm so close." I moan as my orgasm broke. My eyes flutter shut as I felt my inner walls tighten around him.

"Fuck!!!" I heard him groan as he thrust deeper into me. My body quaked violently as I came on him.

"Turn around!!" He says in a harsh voice as he bends me on all fours.

He slowly penetrates me from behind as I hear him groan. I gasp out a moan as he thrust into me slowly.

Slowly he picks up his pace as he thrust into me with a much quicker pace.

I moan and grab hold of the bedsheets as I bounced back at him to meet his thrust.

"This is so good... Caleb... fuck...." I moan. I heard him groan as his hands grab hold of my ass thrusting deeper into my depth.

I felt another orgasm building up as I moan loving what Caleb was doing to me.

"Fuck.. babe I'm cumming." I heard him groan as he  thrust deeper into me driving me closer and closer my orgasm. One of his hands cup my breast and his other hand flick on my clit.

I felt my core tighten around him as I came moaning loudly. This time I squirt so hard.

"Fuck.." He groans as I felt his hot liquid spurt into me.

He wraps his arms around me and cuddled me on the bed. He smiles as he kisses my forehead.

"Stacy that was great." He tells me and I blush.

                   🌹CLARISSA POV 🌹

Its morning and mom is yet to wake up. Its really unlike her cause she usually wakes up early.

I knock on the door of her room but no response. I push the door open and walk into the room.

She lay peacefully on the bed but she looked kinda pale. Maybe she's sick.

"Mom." I tap on her cold skin to wake her up but no response. I touch her skin again and its cold.

Fear immediately gripped me as I place my ears on her chest but I hear no heartbeat.

I felt hot tears drop down my eyes when it finally dawned on me that she was dead!

.....

What will Clarissa do now that her mom is dead? Watch out for the next chapter!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote guys. I love you all. Please share.