CHAPTER 45💐

{It's from bad to worse}

             🌹STACY POV🌹

"Caleb were you planning to send Dorothy to jail?"

"I was... But not anymore. Since you don't wanna file charges against her, I won't."

"Thanks Pookie." I smile at him.

"Anything for my wife." He says stroking my hair.

The doctor walked into the room with a nurse and smiled at everyone. He exchanged pleasantries with everyone in the room.

"Mrs Stacy I can see that you are awake?" He says as the nurse check for my vitals signs.

"Yes doctor. I can't wait to get out of this hospital."

"You will get out of here soon." I watch the nurse scribble something on a notepad and she hands it to the doctor.

"All your vital signs are normal. You should be out of here in a couple of days."

"That's a relieve. Thanks doc."

"Its our duty to serve humanity. I should take my leave." He says as he walked out with the nurse.

"Babe you hungry?"

"Hungry is understatement, I'm starving."

"But they are same."

"Whatever. I need food." I pout.

  *         *       *

     🌴 Five days later🌴

             🌹CALEB POV🌹

"It's so good to be back here." She says as we walked into the house.

"I know right. I've missed you so much." I wrap my arms around her waist from behind perceiving her irresistible cologne. Everything about her makes me want her more. She's my crazy addiction and I can't ever let go, she's perfect in all her imperfections and I'm so lucky to have a wife like her.

With my hands still wrapped around her waist, I lean closer to her neck planting soft kisses on them. She moans softly as I nip on her skin leaving hickeys on them.

"Caleb"She moans softly as I turn her around to face me.A smirk curls on my face as I slowly take her lips in mine.She responds to my kisses with so much passion as her hands flung around my shoulders.

I grab hold of her hips and then her ass as she moans in my mouth.Her hands rub against my abs as tomgues fought for dominance.

The kiss got hotter and intense as I carried her on my torso not breaking the kiss.

I carry her into the room shutting the door close as I pin her against the door staring into those green eyes of hers.

"Caleb..."I claim her lips in mine shutting her up.All I want to hear now are those sweet moans of hers when I get inside of her.

She kisses me back as she help me take off my shirt.Her hands fondled on my bare abs as I felt my body tense up at her touch.

I drop her carefully on the bed as she straddles me.I kiss her again as I take off the T shirt she had in.My hands move to her back as I un clasp her bra letting it drop on the bed.

She moans and arch her back as my hands cup both breast.I kiss her hard nipples as she moans grinding herself against me.I moan as she rocks her wet self against my erection.

I push her slightly to lay on her back as we kissed on.The feel of her hard nipples against my chest felt so damn good.

"I want you Stacy"I whisper into her ears.