CHAPTER 49💐

{It's from bad to worse}

                🌹STACY POV🌹

"Seriously? Stacy?" Caleb grins as we walk out of the airport lounge.

"What? You saw what she was trying to do. She was trying to hit on my husband. She is lucky I didn't beat her up." I say and Caleb laughs.

"It's not funny." I frown at him.

"You are crazy when you are jealous." He smiles.

"Am not crazy. I was just protecting what's mine." I smile as he wraps his hands around my waist and we walk to the car.

"Babe I am yours and you are mine and no one is taking me away from you, not even that check in officer. I have eyes for only you and to me, you are the most beautiful woman on earth." He says as I blush.

"Thanks Pookie. I love you."

"I love you more." He smiles as he kisses my lips.

"Caleb, people are staring." I whisper in between kisses.

"Let them stare."

   *      *       *

"And we are here." Caleb says as we drive into a beautiful beach house.

"Oh my God. This is beautiful." I mutter as I stare at the white duplex in front of me.

"Welcome Your highnesses." The housekeeper greets walking out of the house. She was a young lady probably in her thirty's. She was brown skinned and also pretty. I must confess, blacks do have wonderful colors.

"Good day Stella." She smiles at me and I wave at her.

"Come on, let's check it out." Caleb says.

"What about our luggage?"

"They will take care of it." He says, referring to Patrick and Ben who were busy offloading our luggage from the trunk.

"Stella make sure our things are properly arranged."

"Ok my prince." She bows.

"Babe let's go."

"Ok." I giggle and follow him into the house.

"Oh my Goodness. This is amazing." I say in awe.

"Yeah."

The sitting room was really big and beautiful with the walls painted in white. A large plasma TV hung on the wall and there was an artificial fire place beneath the TV.

The white couches were arranged strategically giving the place glamour. A glass table stood at the center of the sitting room.

The sitting room also had a bar at the very end and a beautiful chandelier that lighted up every where.

We both walk into the kitchen which was beside the sitting room .Yeah it was also beautiful.

Climbing up the stairs, the house has just three bedrooms. The master bedroom was the dopest, as it had a roof top balcony for relaxation. I smile as the beach breeze splash my hair in different directions.

I could see the beach from over here. I must confess, Bahamas has one of the finest beaches. The water was ever blue with beautiful plants inhibiting a little portion of the water, giving it a beautiful landscape.

"You really did make the right choice." Caleb says wrapping his hands around me from behind.

"I know right. I read a lot about this place but I have never for once imagined that I will get to see this place with my own eyes."