CHAPTER 50💐

{It's from bad to worse}

                  🌹STACY POV🌹

"That was crazy." Caleb says laughing.

I turn to her direction, her so called friends already helped her up. She looked like sand man.

"That serves her right. Can you imagine her calling me your sister? Do I even look like your sister?"

"It's our honey moon babe, you really shouldn't let some random girl spoil it."

"No we shouldn't." I wrap my hands around his neck. His hands curl around my waist pulling me closer to himself.

"I should probably let them know that you are mine." I smile as he slowly takes me lips in his. Our tongues danced ferociously in a fierce battle of dominance.

My hands caress his nape as he deepened the kiss. I could feel all the hormones rising in my body as both our breaths became laboured.

He slowly pulls out of the kiss as we tried to catch our breaths. I bite my lips and smile at him. He had a smirk on his face, it was then I now realized all eyes were now on us. Like we were the center of attraction. I get it, the hottest couple in town.

That bitchy girl was shedding more tears. Seriously? Was she trying to compete with me for what's mine? She wouldn't dare.

"Come on. Wanna swim?"

"Yeah." He carries me in his arms on a bridal carry and walks to our shibumi shade. I smile as he puts me down.

I take off my beach coat then my hat and finally my sun shades.

Caleb carries me on his torso with my legs wrapped around his waist. His shirt was off and I trail my hands on his perfect abs.

I smile as he carries me into the sea. I sighted some girls drooling at my husband's body. I gave them a deadly glare and they became frightened and ran away.

I guess they learnt their lesson from what I did to that bitch. Our bodies were already submerged in water with our heads popping out.

I giggle as we swim in the water. Caleb splashes water on my face as he laughs at me.

"Caleb." I shot him a playful glare and he chuckles. Payback time.

I splash water on his face too and laughed at him. He pouts and I stick out my tongues out giving him a 'come get me look'.

He smirks and began chasing me in the water. I tried to keep up but I couldn't and he soon caught up with me.

His hands grab hold of waist from behind.

"Got you." He whispers as I felt his breath against my neck. He turns me around swiftly to face him.

He leans closer to kiss me with a smirk on his face.

"What made you think you could out – swim me?" He whispers with our lips just inches away.

I gasp a little as he takes my lips in his. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss back as the water made our bodies move up and down.

I smile inwardly as a thought came up my mind. I suddenly splashed water on his face leading to the momentarily cutting of our kiss.

"What the fuck? Stacy!" I giggle swimming out of the water and Caleb still chased me.

I was almost on shore when he held me as we both fell into the shallow waters.

His hands pins me to the shore as he hovers on top of me. I felt the tides splash water back and forth on us we stare at each other.

"Trying to get away from me?" He smirks as his hands tug some of my wet hair behind my ears.

I bite my lips and stare at his alluring face. He slowly claims my lips in a heated and passionate kiss. I kiss him back as I felt his tongue slide in my mouth.

I moan softly as he bites my bottom lip. My hands caress his bare back as he bites my upper lips before sliding his tongue back into my mouth.

His hands caress my cheeks as he deepens the kiss. I moan softly as I felt his bulge rocking softly on my core. I felt my wetness sipping out of me uncontrollably. I gasp as his fingers tease my nipple through my swimsuit.

I couldn't help it anymore as the kiss became more intense and aggressive. He sucks on my bottom lip as I gasp in arousal.

Our breathing became laboured and I really didn't know when I started moaning. God, I was so damn horny.

He slowly pulls out of the kiss as we tried to catch our breath. I bite my lips and stare at him. I can't believe we just made out at sea. That was like our best making out session.

I still feel so horny, I guess he owes me a f*ck when we get home.

"Come on let's get out of the water." He tells me as he carries me in his arms in a bridal carry.

I smile as we walk to our shade. I so much love this guy and I can be very protective of what I love. That's why I will deal with any bitch that tries to steal what's mine.

I love the fact that Caleb is gonna be mine forever.

             🌹CYNTHIA POV🌹

"Arthur, where the fuck are you taking me to?" I ask as he led me blind folded.

"You are just too troublesome. Just follow me." I bite my lips in frustration. If not for this blind fold, I would have smacked his shoulders.

"Are we there yet?" He sighs and remove the blindfold. I gasp at what I saw. It was a fucking Benz car and on it there was inscription on a paper 'marry me'. I closed my mouth in disbelief.

I turn around to face Arthur and he was already on his knees.

"Cynthia, I realized of recent that I can't live without you. You are like the oxygen I breath, my worse distraction and my bully. You are the true definition of trouble..." I gave him a deadly glare as he said that.

"...but I love you just the way you are. So please Cynthia Peters will you marry marry me?"

"Of course. I will marry you." I giggle as he slides the ring into my fingers.

I jump on him with my legs wrapped around his torso. His hands slide around my waist as we engaged in a passionate kiss.

.................

Latest couple in town!!!! The end is in sight. Watch out for the next chapter!!!!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote guys. I love you all. Please share.