CHAPTER 48💐

{It's from bad to worse}

               🌹STACY POV🌹

"Caleb..." I moan as he carries me on his torso kissing me as my back hit the wall.

He bites my lower lips softly as he pulls out of the kiss.

"Since we are gonna be spending about nine hours in the plane, I guess I would probably fuck you there." He says as he drops me down. I bite my lips and blush.

"You are crazy."

"We both know you are the crazy one. Let's go." He sweeps me off my feet and carries me on his arms in a bridal carry.

"Caleb put me down. I can walk on my own." He smirks at me and carries me out of the house. I really didn't argue much cause I enjoyed the comfort of his arms.

I bite my lips and smile as I watch him carry me out. I am the most luckiest woman on earth to have Caleb as a husband. The maids already put our things in the trunk of the car.

The chauffeur opens the car door as Caleb puts me in carefully. He gets in and sits beside me.

His hands curl around my waist as my head rest on his shoulders. He kisses my forehead as the car soon starts moving.

The ride to the airport was a long one and Caleb and I really didn't talk much. We just enjoyed the comfort of each others arms.

The car soon came to halt at the airport. The chauffer opens the door for us to step out. We both step out of the car hand in hand with each other.

Two men in black suit walk up to us.

"Good day Prince Caleb and Princess Stacy."

"Ben get our things out of the car. Patrick lead us to the Jet."

"This way please." He leads us to the runway where a gulfstream G650 private jet was waiting. This is the most fastest non military aircraft ever made.

"Wow." I mutter.

"You like it?" He smiles.

"No......." His face drops. ''........I love it.'' His face beams with smiles.

"Wait till you see the inside." He says as we climb on the stairs. On getting to the inside, I almost fainted. This is like paradise on earth.

"Oh my God!!" I exclaimed looking round the jet. The jet had a fairly big sitting room where a plasma TV sat on a beautiful counter table. It also had a long cosy couch. I know its cosy cause I tested it with my butts.

Just by the sitting room, there was a small dinning room. About six airline seats arranged round a small table.

The kitchen wasn't left out as it had a convention cooker and a kitchen sink for washing dirty dishes. I wave at the two air hostesses and they bow to greet me.

The bedroom is to kill for. A plasma TV was also placed in the room. Two sofa chairs were arranged to face each other with a glass table in the middle.

"Done checking the plane out?" Caleb wraps his arms around my waist from the behind.

"Not yet." I giggle and ran into the bathroom. It was a fancy bathroom though the bathroom we had at home was way bigger than this.

It had a toilet sink, a shower cabin by the side and also a toilet bowl that reminded me that I needed to use the toilet.

I opened the toilet cover and sat on the toilet bowl. I did my thing within minutes and flushed the toilet.

I washed my hands with the liquid soap I found by the side of the toilet sink and I dried my hands with the hand dryer in the bathroom.

I walk into the bedroom and found Caleb in one of the sofas. He was already watching a TV show. I walk to him and sat on his laps. I think the plane already took off cause I felt some bumps in the bathroom.

"You done?" He smirks like he knew I used the toilet.

"Uhmm Uhmm....." I nod shyly.

"Come on there is really nothing to be shy about. It's normal." He says and I blush even more.

"Whatever. Caleb are you like a billionaire or something?"

"In the nearest future, yes, but for now I'm a multi millionaire."

"Wow. How were you able to make such amount of money in just three years?"

"Hard work Babe. When I finished College, Dad immediately offered me a job in one of his companies. I worked in his company for a year and I knew he was definitely gonna make me the CEO of his company but I didn't need that. I needed my own money and my own name. I wanted independence."

"So?..."

"I saved up a lot of money and I started a furniture business. It wasn't really hard getting investors. I mean who wouldn't want to partner with the royal family?"

"What you did was way too cool." I tell him and he smiles.

"What am about to do to you is gonna make it hot." He whispers as he pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss him back and run my hands on his abs.

He carries me on his torso and drops me on the bed and you know what happens next?... We had hot steaming sex.

After about nine hours, the plane finally landed at the Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau, Bahamas.

We get down from the plane as Ben and Patrick help offload and carry our luggage.

We walk into the airport lounge where there were a lot of people in the lounge.

We walk to the airport counter where the airport check in officers were at. The white woman actually smiled at us. Us? No, Caleb actually.

Is she seriously trying to hit on Caleb? I know he's cute but he's mine only.

Instead of her to do her job, she was busy staring at my husband. She was even blushing as Caleb was showing her our passports and trying to flirt with him. I'm glad Caleb didn't even look her way, he wouldn't even dare .

God. I'm gonna kill somebody in this airport and hang her head for everybody to see.

She was done checking our documents and she dropped a piece of paper on the table. I'm guessing its her number and she wants Caleb to take it but he ignored her.

"Babe let's go." He tells me but I pick up the piece of paper, tore it into pieces and flung it on her face.

"The next time you try this nonsense, I won't hesitate to chop off your neck." I glare at her.

"Honey let's go." I say aloud for her to hear. Caleb chuckles as we walk out of the airport.

.................

The beginning if the end is here. Watch out for the next chapter!!!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote guys. I love you all. Please share.