CHAPTER 22💐

{It's from bad to worse

                🌹CALEB POV🌹

"Dad she was rude to mom and that I will not take." I tell him. How dare she talk back at my mother?

"Clarissa you may be the bride to my son but that doesn't give you the right to talk back at my wife. She is the queen and you must accord her that respect. After all without her you wouldn't be here. Kneel before her and apologize." Dad spoke.

"I am sorry my queen it wouldn't happen again." She says on her knees. I could tell from her countenance that she clearly doesn't like my mom and mom doesn't like her either.

"It better not happen. You can't just go about firing people you didn't employ. I really don't have much to say just get out." She looked up at my mom and stood up.

"You heard her get out." I yell at her. She glares at me before walking out.

"Have you seen it? Look at the type of woman you want our son to get married to."

"She said she's sorry. You don't really have to make a big deal out of this."

"So I'm making a big deal? How am I sure you are not fucking her." I just stared and watch them fight.

"What? Why would you even think of such a thing?"

"You never can tell. You support her in every damn thing?"

"Mom, Dad its enough. You don't really have to fight over this issue."

"Talk to your father."

"Talk to your mother."

"Damien you are gonna regret saying this at night." Mom says walking out.

"Elizabeth you can't deny me of my rights." Dad says following mom. I watch them in awe and laugh.

A woman does have a way of getting to a man. I really wished it is Stacy I'm marrying tomorrow. God I miss her so much and I wanna hold her in my arms again but how can I do that when I'm getting married to Clarissa?

I really don't know if I can do this.

        🌅THE NEXT DAY🌅

I look at the mirror and sigh. I was already dressed in a white tuxedo suit. I can't believe I'm gonna tie the knot with Clarissa today.

I wanted it to be with Stacy, the woman that I love.

I really don't know what made her leave in the first place. It hurts so bad to get married to the woman I never liked.

"Bro am really sorry things had to be this way." I sigh loudly. Arthur is my best man.

"My prince your ride is ready." A guard announced.

"OK. I will join them shortly."

          🍀CLARISSA🍀

"Hey hurry up you incompetent maids." I snap at the maids getting me ready. Today is my wedding with Caleb. After today I will have him wrapped around my fingers. I'm so happy.

"Slow pokes! I'm gonna be late!" I yell at them.

"All done your majesty." They bowed.

"Rise." I tell them in smiles as I look at myself in the mirror. I smiled at the beautiful wedding gown I had on. My make up was perfect as different accessories adore my neck and wrist. I was extremely beautiful, at last I won.

"Put on my veil." A maid places my veil on my head.

"Oh Clarissa I'm really sorry for my lateness." My best friend Maya says walking in the room. She was all dressed in a pink bridesmaid gown.