CHAPTER 16💐

{It's from bad to worse}

               🌹STACY POV🌹

"Uhm Stacy, this food is delicious." He says as I feed him while sitting on his lap.

"Told ya." I smile.

"You never really told me about your dad." He asked as he fed me. The smile on my face turned into a frown.

"It's fine if you don't wanna talk about it."

"I do wanna talk about it. My dad abandoned my mom and I. Despite the fact that she sacrificed so much for our family. I learned to live without him and I don't regard him as my father." I tell him with so much rage in my heart.

"I'm really sorry about that."

"It's fine. I've gotten over it." I say feeding him.

His eyes studied me closely as his eyes stare at mine. His hands cups my cheeks as his stare became intense. His eyes were filled with some many emotions.

How can I ever leave this perfect man? Thinking about it makes me feel guilty.

"I love you Stacy." I felt my heart skip a beat at that confession. Did he just say he loved me? I felt a tear drop down my eyelids.

His fingers wiped off the tears from my eyes.

"I love you too Caleb. I'm sorry." I hugged him.

"Why are you sorry? You haven't done anything wrong to me. Instead you gave my life meaning." Not yet but I'm about to. God I can't do this.

"Stacy are you ok?" He asked patting my back.

"I'm fine." I smile.

"You sure?" He asked staring at me.

"Yeah."

  *        *       *

Caleb's hands were wrapped around me as we sat on the couch in the sitting room watching a movie.

I wasn't really watching the movie cause I was deep in thoughts as my head rests on his chest.

"Babe you ok? You look disturbed."

"I'm fine Caleb. Just a bit stressed out." I smile at him. He doesn't look too convinced.

"Are you sure? This is unlike you."

"Caleb sing for me." I say trying to change the topic.

"You know I can't. My voice is so horrible. It can even spoil your mood."

"Well I still want to hear you sing."

"Don't laugh at me ok?" He sighed and clears his tongue.

"I promise." God knows I'm gonna laugh at him. I'm already starting to smile.

🎵Bruno Mars- Just the way you are🎵

🎶Oh her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

🎶Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

🎶She's so beautiful

🎶And I tell her everyday

🎶Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

🎶And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

🎶But every time she asks me do I look okay? I say

🎶When I see your face

🎶There's not a thing that I would change