CHAPTER 18💐

{It's from bad to worse}

             🔥COLLINS POV🔥

A smile of victory crept on my face as I puffed out smoke from the cigar. My plans are starting to fall in place.

The plan was quite simple. The taxi Stacy boarded was hired, the guy at the rear with her was a pick pocket that I hired to steal her phone.

I knew Stacy was going to show up and I knew she might resist so I ordered my boys to drug her.

Caleb was next, I knew he was gonna come after her and I knew just how to get him out of the way.

Stacy never really said any of those things in fact she's still asleep. I said those things using a computer software that allows me to use someone's voice to say things without them really saying it.

Now that Caleb is out of the way, all I need do is to make Stacy fall in love with me again.

Was she thinking I was gonna let her go? She's mine and there is no way I was gonna let that stupid prince take her away from me.

"Boss she's awake."

"I will join her shortly." I butt the cigar on the ash tray and step out of the room.

              🌹STACY POV🌹

I open my eyes and slowly sit up on the bed. I look round the strange but beautiful room.

'How did I get here?' I ask myself. The last thing I remember was being drugged by Collins boys.

I sobbed when I remembered Caleb. I could feel him hurting right now because of me. It was really stupid of me to have left the house in the first place. I was just so confused.

The door slides open as Collins walked in with a smirk on his face. He looked really cute but that doesn't change the fact that he asked his boys to drug me.

"Hey babe." He smiles wanting to kiss me but I stop him.

"Hey what's the problem?" Is this guy insane? He knows what he did and he's asking me what the problem is.

"You are my problem Collins. You asked your boys to drug me and bring me here against my wish."

"We had a deal Stacy and you broke it."

"What fucking deal are you talking about?"

"You said you were gonna come over for three days and you didn't show up."

"Three days? Are you really gonna let me go after those three days?"

"Of course." He smiles. I really don't trust him. He smells of mischief.

"You hungry?" I shake my head sideways. I don't wanna eat anything. They could have poisoned it. God knows I'm hungry and my stomach had to betray me by growling loudly. Oh oh stomach why?

I heard him chuckle. He is nothing like Caleb. I miss him already and I really don't know if he would take me back.

"Igor, get her some food." He said to the idiot that drugged me. I will call him idiot instead of Igor.

"Yes boss." He said and left. How am I sure he won't poison my food.

Idiot walked in moments later with a tray of food.

He dropped the food on the bed as I stared at it weirdly.

"You should eat." Collins says.

"How am I sure Idiot didn't poison the food." I pout.

"Idiot? Its Igor, and he didn't poison the food. Stop being dramatic or do you want me to feed you?" The way Idiot was looking at me like he wanted me to die after eating the food. I don't trust them.

"No. I can feed myself." Only Caleb has the right to feed me. I can't wait to get out of here.

I picked up the spoon and did the sign of the cross and began to eat.

The way they were all looking at me made me suspect that they poisoned my food.

I began to cry in my mind. Dad did say food will kill me one day. I didn't know he was a prophet.

                 🌹CALEB POV🌹

"Bro you need to take it easy on the alcohol."

"Take it easy? Stacy left me. She betrayed the love I had for her and she hurt me pretty bad."

"I still don't believe Stacy would say that. Its just so hard to believe. I mean she loves you Caleb. I know that for sure."

"Does it matter? She left. She chose Collins over me." I gulp down the glass of alcohol with tears streaming down my eyes. I don't think I would be able to recover from this. I love Stacy so much and the fact that she left me hurts me so bad.

"That's enough. You know alcohol is not good for your health." Arthur says taking the alcohol from me.

"St... a...cy." I cried.

"Caleb its Ok. Just be a man." A man? Life without Stacy is void.

"I love her."

"She loves you too Caleb. Stacy would never say such words to you its either she was forced to or it wasn't her."

"What do you mean its wasn't her?"

"It could be ..."

"So its true?" Clarissa says barging in on our conversation. Arthur was about saying something important and that was when she decided to show up.

"Clarissa not now." Arthur says.

"What do you mean 'not now'? I came to console my husband to be." She grins and sat beside me.

"I am never marrying you. Clarissa just leave." I tell her already getting infuriated.

"You know I won't leave. I have come to take what is mine." Her hands rub my chest as I grab hold of her hands and push her away. She landed her butts on the ground hissing in pain.

"Don't test me Clarissa. Just leave I'm not in the mood for all your drama." She is the least person I wanna see now.

"Seriously? Caleb you pushed me? You know what? I'm happy that gold digger dumped you cause I might just have killed her for taking what's  mine."

"Gold digger you say? We both know you are the gold digger. You fell in love with me because of my money. You were always so extravagant. Clarissa you changed your wardrobe every week and you changed your hairdo almost every day. Whenever I took you for shopping you would almost buy the full shop not minding the cost. And when I cut down your expenses you tagged me selfish and fled to be with some other guy. Had I married you 3 years ago I would have gone bankrupt. You are not a wife material and Stacy was always better than you. Now leave my house this minute before I do something stupid to you." I yelled at her.

"Say whatever you want to say. The fact still remains we are getting married Caleb and there is nothing you can do about it." She smiles and walks out.

"Bitch." I mutter under my breath.

......

What was Arthur about to tell Caleb before Clarissa barged in? Will Caleb marry Clarissa? Watch out for the next chapter!

Don't forget to comment and vote guys. Let me know what you think about the story so far?

1. Was Stacy right in leaving?
2. Will she love Collins and forget about Caleb?
3. Will Caleb marry Clarissa and forget about Stacy?
Let me know what you think guys.
Please share. I love you all.