CHAPTER 35💐

{It's from bad to worse}

              🌹STACY POV🌹

☎ "Hello Cynthia. Your boyfriend Arthur is at my fiance's house. Come get him now." I giggle as I made the call. She's definitely gonna kill him when she gets here.

☎ "Arthur... I'm coming to get him." I chuckle as she said that. Arthur you are finished.

☎ "Better do. I'll text you the address hun."

☎ "Thanks bae."

☎ "Anything for my crazy friend." I hear her chuckle.

☎ "You know we are both crazy right?"

☎ "No, you are the crazy one. Bye." I giggle and end the call.

I quickly texted her the address and smiled to myself. I can't wait to see Arthur's reaction. I should probably go buy his wheel chair cause she is going to break his legs.

"What are you giggling about?" Caleb asked walking into the room.

"Nothing really." I chuckle.

"Wait a minute. Stacy you didn't call her. Did you?" He raised his brows at me.

"I did."

"Arthur is sure gonna freak out but I guess they should probably sort themselves out."

"Uhmm... Caleb, about what Arthur said. Is it true?"

"That was in the past Stacy. It really shouldn't bother you." I huff and sit on the bed.

"I still have the right to know. How many body counts do you have?" He chuckles and sits beside me.

"You really don't want to know the number of girls I had sex with. Do you?" I'm not even sure if I should even be asking him this.

"No and yes."

"You are not even sure."

"Whatever. I still want to know."

"Eight including you."

"Why should I believe you? Arthur said you slept with the entire school."

"I'm not lying. Arthur was just trying to exaggerate things."

"Did you fuck Clarissa?"

"She was my girlfriend Stacy. What do you expect?"

"That bitch." I groaned.

"Seriously? Don't tell me you're jealous?"

"Don't I have the right to be? Why did you sleep with her?" I smack his shoulders and he laughs.

"I do have a crazy fiancée."

"Hey I'm not crazy."

"You are." I hit my hands on his chest but he pushed me on the bed. He was on top of me as he stared at me stroking my hair. His lips were just inches away from mine as I stared at his cute face.

"Clarissa is my past Stacy. But you are my present and future so she shouldn't bother you. It is you that I love. You are the one my body yearns for, the one my heart beats for. Soon to be my wife and mother of my kids. I love you Stacy for all your imperfections. I'm all yours now my crazy lover." I bite my lips and blush as he said that.

"Caleb I love you so much and I'm happy to be by your side. I never knew I would love you this much. I remember how we met. I lost my job because of some arrogant prince but you turned out to be the sweetest person I ever met. I'm happy to have met you and I'm also happy that I'm gonna be your wife and the mother of your kids." I tell him and he smiles.

His lips slowly claims mine in his mouth as I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss back.

              🌹ARTHUR POV🌹

I head to the kitchen to prepare something to eat. I can't believe I was chased out of my house by that girl. I do admire her and I do have some crazy feelings for her but she's way too troublesome.

What did Caleb really mean by taming her? The Cynthia I know can never be tamed.

I decided to make spaghetti bolognese. Of course I cook better than Caleb. Back in the States I was the one cooking while Caleb was the one eating.

After about thirty minutes of cooking, the food was finally ready. I microwaved some frozen fried chicken I found in the fridge. I served myself and finally walked to the dining to eat.

After eating, I took out the dishes and headed to my room to get some rest.

I walked into my room and headed to the bathroom to bath. After bathing, I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist.

I noticed my bed wasn't the way I left it minutes ago.

"That's strange." I sigh and raise up the duvet.

"aaaahhhh!!!!!!!" I sreamed when I saw Cynthia. How did she get here?

"So you think you could run away from me huh?" She smirks and get off the bed.

"Seriously? What do you want? You should leave with your trouble."

"Are you calling me a trouble maker?" Her hands grab my ears and I held her hands and pushed her against the wall.

"That's exactly what you are. You should leave me alone. I don't want you and stop bothering me." I saw hurt in her eyes and I knew she was going to cry but she wouldn't let me see it.

I felt myself get hurt cause I hurt her. What's wrong with me? I thought I got rid of this feeling many years back.

"You really don't want me Arthur? I should probably leave." She proceeded to leave but I held her hands.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I held her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Don't leave."

"And why is that?" She smirks.

"Because..." I sighed.

"Because what Arthur?"

"Because I love you..."

"What took you so long to say those words?"

"I guess I only realized it now."

"I love you too Arthur."

"Now what?"

"You are so not romantic." She smacked my shoulders.

"Ouch.. Its really not my fault you know."

"How about you kiss me?"

"What? I can't kiss you. Why should I even kiss you? Who knows if you brushed today?" I mutter.

"Arthur..." She smack my shoulders again.

"Don't tell me you don't know how to kiss a girl?"

"Of course I know how to kiss a girl. I really don't think I should kiss you."

"Then I'll kiss you." She wraps her hands around my shoulders and kissed me. My hands pull her closer to myself as I took over the kiss.

.......

Another relationship in the house? Watch out for the next chapter!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote guys. I love you all. Please share.