Chapter 2

Ariel opened her eyes in pain. Her body hurts her everywhere. She turned her head to her right side and saw herself in the mirror.
▶Ariel: "What? What happened to me? That's... That's not me!"
The last thing she remembers, she was trying to run away from home and then..... She got hit by a car...
She touched her face, and suddenly a little boy came in. He ran to her with a bright smile into her arms. She was confused and shocked.
▶Ariel: "ah!"
The little boy: "Good morning sister!"
▶Ariel: "........... Aaa... Good morning to you...boy?"
Ariel looked at him carefully, he was cute and his smile was like a ray of sunshine, then she asked him.
▶Ariel: "Who are you ?"
The little boy looked at her and pouted.
▶The little boy: "What are you saying, sister? I'm your brother, Arthur"
Then suddenly a woman came in, in an annoying voice she said "Are you still sleeping, Ariel! Come on and wake up already. Wash your face and come down and help me prepare the breakfast. Your siblings and your father are hungry."
Ariel thought that this strange woman might be her mother from the way she is talking. Ariel got out of her bed and tried to realize what is happening. She washed herself up and went down to help.
At the dining table, Ariel was observing everyone. There was 1 boy who seemed younger than her but older than Arthur named (Harry), a little boy who looked like Arthur named (Anthony), a baby girl named (Adia), and 2 adults who are supposed to be the parents ( Baron Miller and Baroness Kaylee)
Ariel finished her breakfast early and excused herself. She took a tour around the mansion, which was neither small nor big.
There was 1 butler named (Carlo) and 2 maids (Bency and Carney).
Carlo was responsible for handling the guests, answering the calls, oversee the table setting, serve drinks and foods, and responsible for taking care of the house after the Baroness when the Baron is absent.
Carney was like an assistant for the Baroness. She was responsible for handling the baroness's clothing, letters, events, and some of the Baroness and kids' necessities. And it seems that Baroness treats her as an elder daughter. She sometimes asks for her advice. Carney was a little bit older than Ariel.
Ariel is (22), and Carney (24)
Bency was responsible for cleaning all over the house. And she was (23)
However, It seemed like the Baroness relies on Ariel so much. Well, the Baroness treatment of Ariel was not that different from Bency. The Baroness seemed to treat Carney better than Ariel. The Baroness always liked to compare her to Carney. Therefore, Bency respected Carney more than Ariel, as if Carney was the eldest daughter of the house.
▶Ariel: "Well..... I don't see any difference between them and my past life family... He looks like him " [ Ariel is comparing her 3rd little brother to Arthur.]
She shed a tear, then she swept it.
▶Ariel: "Well this time I will not wait till I go insane. This time I must put my happiness as my major priority."