Chapter 51

When Ariel was leaving with Alix and Lidia. Kal tried to follow them and stop them. However, Rane and the rest of the securities stopped Kal.
Alix and Lidia instructed the maids and servants to treat Ariel as she is one of the Bisi family with all respect. They also instructed them to prepare a room for Ariel to stay in for a long period.
▶Lidia: "Please make yourself at home and don't think about anything now. Don't worry about Mrs.Pax we will find her body, we must."
Ariel nodded her head.
▶Alix: "Do you need to see a doctor?" Ariel shook her head. Ariel didn't talk since she got out of the palace. The scene kept repeating in her head. Alix instructed his soldiers to guard around the residence and not let any stranger or any of the royal family come near.

At that time, Kal walked where Carney is. He stepped near her and grasped her shoulder.
▶Kal: "Why did you not tell me first?! Why didn't you protect yourself?!"
▶Carney: "Kal!! You are hurting me and our child!!"
Kal, let go of Carney.
▶Kal: "No one should know about this"
The Baron and Baroness as well as The Empress came in after hearing that Carney is pregnant and Ariel's leaving with Lidia and Alix.
▶Empress: "I'm afraid you are too late!"
The Baron and Baroness walked towards Carney and hugged her. The Empress turned to Carney and congratulate her.
▶Empress: "Lady, oh, no I should call you crown princess Carney now~ please don't worry we will hold the ceremony soon after the divorce."
▶Kal: "Mother!!! I don't want to divorce Ariel!"
▶Empress: "What do you mean you don't want to?! She is not capable and not suitable for the title at all. She doesn't do her job as she should. She is irresponsible. If she really loved you and capable as you said she would have your child already. I know well this kind of people very well. She only married you because she was hungry for power and title that's it!! And once she has what she wants of course she would find someone who she truly loves and divorces you, you stupid son. Just wait and see she will ask for a big compensation. "
▶Kal: "Mother!!! Ariel is not that kind of woman at all!! You said she is hungry for power?! What I know from the reports that you have always been against her and you never give her rights and authorities of a proper crown princess!"
▶Empress: "Heh!! She even reported that to you!! Unfaithful greedy dog!"
Kal grasped a near vas and threw it. The vas passed the Empress's face and broke.
▶Kal: "That's enough!! I had enough of your selfish dirty tricks I'm done with your orders!!!" "Listen very well!! I will bring Ariel back whether you like it or not!! She will be and forever be the crown princess and the future empress!!" Kal furiously walked out and slammed the door.
▶Empress: "Heh! It's all because of that which things turned like this!!" The empress turned to Carney.
▶Empress: "Don't worry, you will get your right title! He is always like that soon he will accept you, after all, you are his child mother and you have his only heir! Don't worry you can do whatever you like and find it suitable as long as you are safe and happy you would deliver the baby safely. That's important now."
Carney and the Alexon couple bowed and thanked the empress for her generosity.
The empress smiled and left the room. Though the empress said that she will pass the title to Carney, she never thought of giving Carney the authority of being the crown princess yet. The empress wanted to be in control and be the only powerful woman in the empire till the day she dies. The empress preferred Carney because she saw Carney as a clever girl and easy to manipulate her.
Kal went to the residence so many times and couldn't get a glance at Ariel.
▶Kal: "Duke Alix!! Are you declaring a rebellion against the royal family?!!" Shouted prince Kal.
Alix came out in person.
▶Alix: "I don't mind that idea, you know very well how it would end, crown prince Kal. I suggest you look after your new wife and baby instead of making a scene here."
▶Kal: "It's none of your business Duke Alix! Let me talk to Ariel!"
Ariel came out, she didn't want to trouble Alix any further so she decided to talk to Kal and get the end of this whole situation.
▶Ariel: "Duke Alix, I'll take it from here."
▶Alix: "... Then I'll be waiting here."
When Kal wanted to enter the residence the soldiers blocked him.
▶Kal: "What are you doing?! Don't you know who am I?! I'm..."
▶Ariel: "They all know you don't have to always repeat like a useless parrot. I said I would talk to you, but not allow you to come in."
▶Kal: "Ariel! How can this be?! We should talk inside! It's... It's improper to talk like this in public!"
Ariel sneered.
▶Ariel: "Then what have you done to me is proper?!" Ariel walked towards Kal and stood right in front of him.
▶Ariel: "Then let me ask you, crown prince Kal. Is having an affair with the most hated person to your wife, is it proper?!" Said in a loud voice, which made everyone on the street turn their way.
▶👥: "Who's that? Oh! It's the crown prince!! What is he doing here?! What going on?! Isn't that the crown princess?! What?!! The crown prince had an affair behind her highness back?!! Unbelievable!!!"
People began to talk and surround the crown prince. Kal felt nervous and embarrassed.
▶Kal: "Ariel!!"
▶Ariel: "Answer my question, crown prince Kal!!"
Kal clenched his teeth and hands.
▶Kal: "Ariel!!! I order you as the crown prince of this empire and the next emperor to come back with me right now!!!" Shouted Kal.
However, Ariel didn't move an inch. And started to ask the next question to embarrass Kal.
▶Ariel: "Then your highness, Is lying and creating excuses also to Buy a big mansion to the most hated person to your wife is it proper?! Your highness!" Said in a loud voice intending to let people hear.
People started to talk bad about Kal, and glare at him.
▶Kal: "Ariel!!!!"
▶Ariel: "Is making the most hated person to your wife pregnant, is it proper your highness?!!"
Kal ordered the guards with him to take Ariel by force, but Kal's guards couldn't stand against Alix's soldiers who used to be on battlefields. Ariel turned around leaving Kal furious and embarrassed. And before she goes in, she turned to look at Kal.
▶Ariel: "your highness, when you agree to my request to divorce at that time we can meet again. You have exactly 3 days. If not...well, it's not important Duke Alix can take care of it. Am I right, duke Alix?!" Alix smiled faintly at Ariel and glared at Kal. Kal sneered.
▶Kal: "Heh!! Nice!! I see that you two are getting along so well. Ariel!! Is that's why you are asking for a divorce?! Because you love Duke Alix.?!!" Ariel turned towards Kal and glared at him.
▶Ariel: "Watch what you say, Crown prince. Would you like me to tell you, why I would like for a divorce?! I don't mind mentioning all of it here to remind you. And about me being unfaithful while I was married to you! Don't dare to think about that. You have no right to say anything after what you have done! Crown prince!! How my relationship would turn with duke Alix, it's none of your business. At least he is much honest and right man than you are, CROWN PRINCE."
▶Kal: "Ariel! I'm sorry I take that back, please don't mind me I was jealous for a moment. Ariel, please let's go back to our room and talk properly my dear ok?!"
Ariel ignored Kal and went inside.
Kal went back to the palace regretfully. He walked to Ariel's room. When he opened the door he spotted Carney ordering the servants around to remove everything.
Kal shouted to stop everything and to get out. The servants left the room with only Kal and Carney. Kal grasped Carney's wrist.
▶Kal: "Who allowed you here?!! Who gave you the right to change things here?!"
Carney shook Kal's hands.
▶Carney: "If I don't move that person things from here where am I going to put my things? And if I don't change things in this room, are you telling me to live and stay in this room where I can imagine and see that person here?! I don't accept that!! Besides I don't like how that person decorates this room it looks like a prostitute's room, and my child doesn't like it! "
Kal slapped Carney.
▶Kal: "You dare say that again!"
▶Carney: "Kal!! I'm your child's mother!! You are the father you should take responsibility and not treat me like that!!!"
▶Kal: "Heh! I'll take responsibility for my child for sure! But about the mother... I'm not sure!"
▶Carney: "You can't treat me like that!! Your child is inside me now!! If I'm happy your child is happy. If I'm satisfied your child will be satisfied also. And if I suffer or got hurt he will suffer as well!"
Kal furiously left the room and slammed the door, leaving Carney alone frustrated.
Kal never talked nor visited Carney. He was always busy, and even if he wasn't he would make himself busy. He won't sleep in the same room as her. He won't even have breakfast, lunch, or dinner with Carney. Carney blames it all on Ariel. She assumed that Ariel has not let go of Kal and she is playing hard.
After 2 days Carney went to Duke Alix's residence to meet Ariel. When she arrived she was starlets by the soldiers. When she walked towards the entrance the soldiers blocked her way.
▶Carney: "You dare block my way?!! Do you know who I am?!! I'm the crown princess, the next empress of this empire!!" Shouted Carney.
However, the soldiers did not move at all and they also glared at her. Carney clenched her teeth.
▶Carney: "You dare to look at me with those dirty eyes!! Just wait I'll make you regret and punish you all!!!" Shouted Carney