Chapter 31

Ariel asked for Mee to take care of the rest. And asked for Mer to prepare the carriage.
▶️Mer: " You want to go back to the mansion now?!"  " Lady Ariel I think you should take a rest here, you don't look good. Besides, it's late and dark outside!" Said Mer worriedly.

▶️ Ariel: " No, I think we should go back before anyone notices and gets suspicious. Besides, I miss Arthur and Mrs. Pax."
Ariel tried to smile so she won't worry Mer.

▶️Mer: ".... Lady Ariel...fine if that's what lady Ariel wants."  Mer left unwillingly.
Ariel sighed, and then when she was about to walk. Ariel passed out. Mer looked back and rushed towards Ariel.

▶️Mer: " Lady Ariel!! Lady Ariel!!" Met called Ariel's name loudly.
At Mer's loud voice Marquis Rane came rushing.

▶️Marquis Rane: " What's wrong? ! What happened?!"
▶️Mer: " Lady Ariel passed out. And it seems that she has a fever." Said Mer worriedly.

Marquis Rane quickly carried Ariel to the room and asked Mer to take care of Ariel while he goes and brings a doctor. However, Meg came in with Dr. Zed.
Meg was looking at Ariel the whole time and she knew that Ariel will overwork herself, so she quickly told Dr. Zed to come just in case.
Dr. Zend checked on Ariel.

▶️Dr.Zed: " She has a fever and a cold. She needs to take a rest and relax a little bit. She is overworking herself. And it seems that she has insomnia. Make sure that she takes these pills before going to sleep. And these fever and cold pills after every meal. "

Dr. Zed sighed. I don't know what this lady is thinking. I can guess that she just woke up from her coma, her body is just so weak now. And I heard that she has depression from the imperial doctor. Anyway, tell your lady not to work out herself for now. The triplets thanked Dr.Zed.
Mee and Mer went to send Dr.Zed out, while Meg stayed in the room with Ariel and Marquis Rane. Marquis Rane couldn't understand what Dr.Zed just now. He couldn't understand the situation so he asked Meg. Meg explained everything to him. Marquis Rane was shocked and surprised. He also appreciated and respected Ariel for what she has done despite her bad condition. He also felt how sincere and close Ariel is to Alin.
Ariel opened her eyes in pain. Meg quickly helped her out.

▶️Meg: " Lady Ariel! Are you alright now?! See! I told don't work yourself out but you never listen!" Meg said with a concerned voice.
Ariel looked around her then she noticed Marquis Rane.

▶️Ariel: "... Did you carry me here?"
▶️MR: " Yes, my lady," said while bowing.
▶️Ariel: "Thank you"
▶️MR: " I was just doing my work my lady"
▶️Meg: " I called the Dr to check on you, and he said that you should rest up for the time being and not work yourself out."

Marquis Rane was surprised by Mag's interaction with Ariel. And that Ariel doesn't mind. If any lady was in Ariel's place she would have slapped that mouth. Meg kept nagging Ariel and Marquis Rane kept looking at them with astonishment.
Ariel calmed down Meg and promised her that she won't work herself out for the time being. Then Ariel looked at Marquis Rane.

▶️Ariel: " Sir.Rane? Were you here when the doctor was here?"
Marquis Rane nodded his head.
▶️Ariel: " Then you heard everything about my condition?"
▶️MR: " Yes, My lady"
▶️Ariel: "... In that case could you please forget what you have heard about my condition? And if possible don't let anyone knows about it."
Marquis Rane wondered why and asked Ariel.
▶️Ariel: " I just don't want anybody to pity me, or misunderstand me for using my condition as an excuse for any reason or situation. So please keep it a secret."
Marquis Rane couldn't help but promise Ariel.
▶️MR: " In that case please stay here till you recover. I asked my master for permission and he allowed it."
▶️Ariel: "... Then I'll rest here till tomorrow."
▶️MR: " No, it will be bad for your health so please rest till you recover."
▶️Ariel: "... Then I'll stay till my fever cool down. Thank you, Sir Rane, for your concern, and please thank your master for letting me rest here"
▶️MR: "I just did my job my lady, so, please rest well. And don't worry I'll tell my master. Now if there is nothing else please excuse me"
Ariel nodded her head. Marquis Rane bowed and stepped out.
Ariel turned to Meg.

▶️Ariel: "Meg could you please send a letter back home and tell them that I caught a fever so I'm resting somewhere in the city."
Meg nodded her head and before she steps outside she gave Ariel her medicine. Meg called for Mee to take care of Ariel while she goes and does what she was asked to.
Afterward, Mee knocked on the door but no one answered, so she helped herself just in case something happened to Ariel. However, when she opened the door, she found Ariel sleeping soundly.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The next morning. Ariel woke up early to the bird's chirps. She got out of bed and walked towards the curtains to open them. Ariel opened the window and gazed at the blue sky. Ariel remembered the times back then when Alin was alive. At that time she gazed at the sky for a long time, Alin came from behind and covered her face with his face. ▶️Alin: " If you would look at me as much as you look at the sky, I would be happy" ▶️Ariel: " Well, if you become one then I will look at you, hehe"
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Ariel changed her clothes and walked to the room where she and Alin used to chat and have fun. At that time he was going to show her the family picture however they were interrupted by the butler.
Mee came in and gave Ariel an envelope. Ariel's name was written on the envelope.
Ariel looked at Mee curiously and asked her about the envelope.
▶️Mee: " ...The Duke prepare it before going after Lady Ariel"
Mee handed Ariel the envelope and left the room.
Ariel's hand was shaking while opening the envelope.
Ariel found a letter left by Alin.

    Dear, Ariel
If you are reading this that's mean I'm not beside you anymore. I decided to prepare this letter in case something happens and because I feel like something will happen. My heart keeps beating so fast. Maybe I'm thinking a lot but I think I would be relieved if I prepared this. Ariel if you are reading this please, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault at all. It was my decision, So don't cry.
Ariel, my love I always wanted to call you that. However, I wanted to wait until you are ready. But I guess I can't now, can I ?!
Ariel, I will always be with you no matter where you go, I'll always look after you so don't worry and be happy.
Lastly, I want to request something.
Please take care of my older brother. I'm worried about him. He is always hard on himself and he had suffered a lot, so please take care of him for me and I hope you would give him your warmth and affection.

I want to say this for the last time.
Ariel, I love you. My love for you was my best decision. So please don't feel guilty.

Alin Erv Bisi